"The Predator" by Shane Black (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator Reboot...

The original was the only good movie. After that the Predators became a joke. Now there's Elder, Celtic, She Predator. Might as well make it like a Ninja Turtle or Power Ranger movie.

P2 > Predator

7483477333_zps5f097d13.png

I'm not getting high hope on it these days and does it necessary reboot?no!no!a sequel yes!
Isn't FOX already run out of idea to the story,there still such of several cool stuff to make something else like this.

1506734_602461026497317_1225817907_n.jpg

another one that deserves the boot to the neck.
was rodriguez's predaturdS not good enough? sheeeesh.

Hey! This is good news to me. More Predators from HT. With Shane Black on this it has my attention, I hated Predators and AVP2 so a reboot should be helpful as long as its good writing and directing first and foremost

also I might be in the minority here but CGI Predators please! not crappy B-movie cgi but Top drawer Avengers CGI

Just make a bloody new movie! I don't want a shot for shot of the first one, with new actors and everything! Just no... No.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Puzzled as to why Shane Black would get involved in a reboot of Predator. Unless its been completely misreported.

The original was the only good movie. After that the Predators became a joke. Now there's Elder, Celtic, She Predator. Might as well make it like a Ninja Turtle or Power Ranger movie.
She-Predator in a movie?

Predators was a great film, admittedly didn't really like it on first viewing.
Reboot? Nah, waste of time. Put the effort and money into something completely new.
Can never have too many Predators as far as I'm concerned.

Shane Black... I sense a plot involving a kidnapping, Christmas, someone retiring, a dislocated limb and an annoying 10 year old kid.

I don't feel the need to call this a reboot. Why can't just they just come up with a new story for the Predator? It's not like there aren't a bunch of books and comic storylines that they could use to come up with something new. And Shane Black may be a good director but IM3 really left me wondering what kind of movie he is capable of making.

Hopefully its better than IM3.

Won't be a reboot. It will be a direct sequel to P1 and we'll learn that the first Predator survived, but suffers post traumatic stress from the log dropping on his head. He'll seek out the most worthy opponents but will send drones to hunt them instead of picking them off himself. Danny Glover will return as the villain bitter that he was left hanging on the ledge of that one building for too long.

Back