"The Predator" by Shane Black (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What dafuq is that.

Aren't we still a month away from April Fools day?

Congrats Fox you just succeeded at making WB handling of Superman look like it was handled by geniuses!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

IMG_8804.JPG

What dafuq is that.

Aren't we still a month away from April Fools day?

Congrats Fox you just succeeded at making WB handling of Superman look like it was handled by geniuses!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 325477

Geez jye, what is it with your hate of the DCEU? God, this board is so full of DC hate, that I can't even.

PS: Yeah, that's one of those Key & Peele guys. I've watched a couple of their vids, and they're pretty funny. They also played Gandhi and MLK in an ERB:

Conan The Slaying Queen sequel cast photo has been released!

View attachment 325489

The lady with the 'fro is the new Conan, right? Well, I, for one, endorse the choice to have Conan be both a POC female and not a "barbarian", but rather a Queen. The previous suffix was very offensive, and the continued casting of white males to portray the character was indeed very problematic.

Yeah well...
That does not look very promising.
And the fact that there's a kid just makes it even more suspicious.
Although I have to say, Aliens made it work, maybe this'll work too.

The pic makes this tweet funnier:

f4dffcd21e4c6beee33df1bf736da583.jpg

"PG-13 is for pussies yo. I'm all about that had-ass R-Rated ****, man. I'm bringing the pain like a Street G lays the pipe, fool."

>Proceeds to unveil the cast of SNL, complete with a kid from an 80s sitcom.

c85.gif

The kid defeats the Predator at the end too.

Precocious kids are the new Mary Sue.

45854cfe0bf05cc9c54bd72823aa4da2.gif

Nah, that little rascal is gonna make the Pred his pet, after he defeats him using his IQ of 365 & some makeshift weapons.

1496766917915948976.jpg

Shane's been getting lessons from Marvel on how to handle kid characters. :lecture

Back