"The Predator" by Shane Black (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
07bac8e93dead0cb401ba22d80fd39c1.gif

tumblr_l2zwm90kSi1qzzxybo1_400.gif

Shane Black's PREDATOR revealed............

d3a85c5ddd589bcf5d3a296218b09aec.gif

giphy.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm so sorry, for interrupting the gif conversation.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Pfft, figured that's what a ***** would do. Too scared to keep talking about Shane's R-Predator for Manly Men?

When directors run their mouths off about "lame" ways to do movies (coughAnt-Manflavoroftheweekcough) their movies inevitably seem to end up being worse than the films they trashed. Black can talk as big as he wants right now but his finished film better sure as hell be *at least* as good as the PG-13 AvP, which I'm guessing it won't.

When directors run their mouths off about "lame" ways to do movies (coughAnt-Manflavoroftheweekcough) their movies inevitably seem to end up being worse than the films they trashed. Black can talk as big as he wants right now but his finished film better sure as hell be *at least* as good as the PG-13 AvP, which I'm guessing it won't.

There he goes again. An MCU worshipper ladies and gentlemen, trashing the DCEU at every turn. Such hate...

Kidding aside, yeah, every time one of them goes on a twitter rampage or run their mouths, I always cringe. Let your work talk for you. But I guess attacking the "Big Kids" is the easy way to garner attention.

Back