The ONE character that you will ALWAYS collect.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im gonna go with batman since i have more batman stuff than any one other character......gotta love those black & white statues!

My natural choice would be the Kurgan, but since there is basically zero stuff to collect related to him that I dont already own my next choice would be Darkness, but since there is only slightly more than nothing to collect related to Darkness that I dont already own my 3 choice would be HULK :rock

Indy would be the one character I could have and not have a need for any other.... Vader, Luke, Obi-wan, Han etc, they all need each other to a degree. Spidey sits right up there with SW and Indy for me..... So something classic like Ditko or Romita Spidey would be cool but I'd want villians too....With Indy you can do without any complimentary pieces. IMO

My natural choice would be the Kurgan, but since there is basically zero stuff to collect related to him that I dont already own my next choice would be Darkness, but since there is only slightly more than nothing to collect related to Darkness that I dont already own my 3 choice would be HULK :rock

Yeah, Kurgan would be great if there was squat out there collectibles wise :lol

Ugh, it's really hard for me to say. I've been a focus collector my whole life. For the last 14 years, I've been a die hard Chewbacca collector but have grown into other characters such as Hellboy, Batman, Optimus Prime, etc...

Back