The ONE character that you will ALWAYS collect.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since theres a lack of Half-Life related collectibles, I'll say Indiana Jones, but if Hot Toys ever made one, it'd be Gordon Freeman.

If I had to trim down to just one character, it'd be a touch choice but ultimately Rambo would win. There are a few single characters that I love that would be close behind, but Rambo would win, he's got history with me and the character has meaning for me. Darth Maul's one of my all-time favorites but who he is doesn't mean much to me, you really never got to know him, but I'm into who Rambo is and if only one character I've come to care for could be in my collection he's the one.

It's technically 2 because they're a team but for me it's Sam and Dean Winchester. But since alot of merchandise isn't made of them and probably won't get made I roll with Michael Myers.

Iron Man. Although the Green Lantern is a really, really close second.

Everybody has a favorite. Even parents, they just don't tell ya!

My parent have never told us who is the favorite but my brother and I have always known that I was the favorite just in the way they act and react to things concerning either one of us. :D

If it's down to just one, I'd have to go with Indy. Even as a kid, Indy just barely edged out Han--my number two.

As cliche as it sounds, I'd give the nod to Vader. SW is still my favorite property and if I was limited to one license that would be the one, and if I had to have only one character from it Vader would be the choice.

Give me maximus from gladiator or braveheart any day! i'll pay anything! please!

P9260183.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I will always have a soft spot for Kamen Rider. I loves me some japanese motorcycle ridin bug-men.

Back