The ONE character that you will ALWAYS collect.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloud

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you had to narrow it down to one, say, if your funds became extremely low and you couldn't afford to collect a lot, which ONE character would you continue to collect throughout your lifetime?

I think it goes without saying that mine would be Cloud Strife. I used to feel that way about Harley Quinn but they just make too much damn merchandise of her. I can't afford it all. I'll probably sell off what I do have as the years go by. The Cover Girls statue is really what made me decide, "nah, it ain't gonna be Harley that I keep collecting." I am in the process of narrowing it down to just Cloud.

Well, Cloud and Chip, from Chip and Dale. :)

There's a lot of characters I'd probably devote a lot of cash too if there was just more stuff out there. Lion-O and Thundercats in general is a prime example of that.

It used to be that Batman figures (comic) and Darth Vaders were my two big ones but I haven't bought anything on those levels in a while.

But if I had to narrow it down I'd have to go with Cobra, any and all...Well except the ROC crap.

Stormtroopers.

Blackhole Stormtroopers!

Here's my take on what sideshows would look like.

P1000065.jpg

P1000066.jpg

P1000068-1.jpg

Back