the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
Or Jesse's. Speaking of, where has he been?

He was on vacation in Hawaii with his family and returned I think sometime last week. Oh and he's addicted to the crack called World of War Craft so thats prolly another reason. :monkey4

I am ready to go. I am a survivor of Spooktacular 2004, nothing can be as intense as that one. Lets get it rollin. :monkey5

Darth Loki said:
Or Jesse's. Speaking of, where has he been?
<------------------------

LOL I wonder what part of me was missed :p

Indeed I went to Hawaii and lived through the earthquake. Which was kinda cool actually, I have always wanted to experiance one. Good to be back, I am kind of out of touch but I am sure you all will fill me in as to what I missed.

Jesse

YEAH!!!!!! I'M READY TO ROLL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my third one and I an HELLA excited!! (Stop saying Hella Cartman!)

Good luck to all

and remember, if you start to get tired, this could be you!! >>> :chew :emperor DANCE WOOKIE, DANCE!!

Jesseawilson said:
<------------------------

LOL I wonder what part of me was missed :p

Indeed I went to Hawaii and lived through the earthquake. Which was kinda cool actually, I have always wanted to experiance one. Good to be back, I am kind of out of touch but I am sure you all will fill me in as to what I missed.

Jesse

Jesse, what part of Hawaii were you? My home town....I miss home alot!

so when spooktacular starts are you supposed to just go around clicking things on the website or is there a central location that gives you clues to follow and one page leads to another, etc. etc.?

Random pages will have the spooktacular banner, and you have to look for them. I think stuff goes up every half hour or hour? But yeah, no one knows where the next one will be, and some of them are actually questions so it's not all completely a matter of just clicking a banner. So some little contests might take longer because people might have to search for answers.

BTW, is it starting 6:00 PST or now?

Okay.....
Sideshow Homepage window open....check!
Sideshow Newsletter page window open....check!
Freaks window open.....check!
Pepsi.....check!
Munchies.....check!
Freaks chat window (soon to be opened)....check!

I think I'm about ready....as soon as I get into my jammies :D

twistedfreak said:
Just to let you all know, banners for discounts are already up. I just found one. Good luck everyone.

where is it, and what is it for?

Do banners go at the top of the screen or is it anywhere on the page?

And also, would they be in product pages as well, you know like for a specific product, not just the main product page.

Sideshow wants you to click through their various pages on their site and try to find them. That's half the fun. and "F5" is the bestest friend you'll have so you can refresh your pages every once in a while and a banner may pop up.

What do the banners look like? Just so I know if it's one....

wofford29 said:
yeah, could someone who's found one tell me because I have no idea what's going on here, this is my first one and I want to know what I'm doing here.

I'm in the same spot.

Back