the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My first groveling request for a Spooktacular quest!

TOE said:
or ...

dedicated-student.jpg

:monkey3

Hey, that looks like my arms, flip-flops and laptop :rotfl

SideshowDusty said:
And don't forget Chris decided to get married during this week last year - the nerve! ;) I expect this year will be somewhere between 2004 and last year's in crazy-ness. We'll see if things decide to work out according to plan :lol

Who is Chris!?

SideshowDusty said:
I'll let one of the old-timers answer that one... let's hear it, guys! :monkey3
Isn't Chris a dead ringer for Arwen, or was that someone else?

Is that really Chris? My god I feel sorry for him...

Anyways, going to Wal-Mart tomorrow (/today I guess) to get food, drinks and stuff. Luckily my classes end in the afternoon and the festivities don't start until later, however I do have work study for a couple of hours, but besides that I'm free for the rest of the week except for 1 class tomorrow, but that's OK.

I hope you guys give away a free grievous, because I really want him.

Oh yeah, and I hope you announce a Serenity line...:monkey1

This will be my first, but unfortunatly I work 2 jobs and have a wife, so I doubt I'll be able to be around much, BUT I hope to steal as much time as I can to sneak around this thing. I get home from job #1 right when this'll start so TONIGHT! I'm gonna rock it!

Re: My first groveling request for a Spooktacular quest!

Kookie said:
In 2004 the banners were random and there were fantastic free prizes. You have to be quick because sometimes there are only 1 or 2 free prizes for that specific product. In 2005 there were no free prizes from what I remember just great discounts. From what I've read and seen on the Sideshow website this year is shaping up to be larger than the 2004 event.

The fun part is staying up into the weee hours of the night to catch that elusive free item that most only read about the next morning on this board.

There are usually a ton of giveaways that require answering a trivia question or following clues to the correct product. Sometimes the Mistress gets sneaky and hides questions on the site with no clues and you have to search for days to find them. It's one of the most fun events Sideshow puts on next to Fantacular, Toy Fair, and Comic Con.

so basically sideshow will own my life for the next 5 days? lovely...

PosterBoyKelly said:
This will be my first, but unfortunatly I work 2 jobs and have a wife, so I doubt I'll be able to be around much, BUT I hope to steal as much time as I can to sneak around this thing. I get home from job #1 right when this'll start so TONIGHT! I'm gonna rock it!

Dont you mean you have 3 jobs then? :lol:lol

The counter is gone and it says starting tonight.

My Dad's coming over to hang and watch a movie tonight. I gotta pick a short one so I can get him out before 9pm :eek:

Back