the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've climbed the highest mountain I could find and prayed to the Sideshow Gods.

0032_470x352.jpg

Bring on Spooktacular! :rock

Im going to try to be nude as much as possible during this spooktacular event. 6 days of nudity!

hmm.. I started of on the wrong foot with Spook this year :(

Sat by the computer counting down, and then NOTHING!

Really confusing about that clock they have!

-Curse- Don't have a CPU at my disposal during the (EU)day time for this years Spooktacular! -fill in another curse- Hope I can catch some of the great atmosphere anyway. Good luck to all the freebee hunters, and good strength to the SSC web team. I loved last years "get 40% off the cigarette smoking man" surprise banners! Well, after a while, they weren't a real surprise anymore... I came across those a 100 times at least. That was last years Spooktacular, right?

nash said:
Im going to try to be nude as much as possible during this spooktacular event. 6 days of nudity!
it's gonna be the scariest halloween yet... :D

Since this will be the first Spooktacular for me I was wondering if in past years they've ever given away discounted/free Premium Format figures. Anyone want to chime in with the answer to that one? That way I can know whether I need to bother participating or not. :D

Khev said:
Since this will be the first Spooktacular for me I was wondering if in past years they've ever given away discounted/free Premium Format figures. Anyone want to chime in with the answer to that one? That way I can know whether I need to bother participating or not. :D

Yes they have. I have seen (though not won) a Han Solo, Wolfman, Freddy, Jason, and I think a Logan go. I HAVE won quite a few SSW goodies though. :wacky

Khev said:

They've given away just about anything but the 1:1 Terminator Endoskeleton. Many discounted PF as well as free ones. Many, Many contests and specials (some only availble here on the boards which means better odds of winning). Can't forget those hidden banners.

New products won't be as hard as Subject 57 to find. Afterall, they want to sell them not hide them.

Oh yeah, they have even had a banner for an amazing 4 ft fiberglass Frankenstein statue! :horror

Back