The Official "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" movie thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Official "The Hobbit" movie thread

Yep, my thoughts exactly.

Same music too,

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RemBy5yeW8g&feature=fvsr[/ame]

Man I'm excited. Only a few more weeks now.

I don't think the embargo lifts until just before the movie comes out.

They may have a few come out now that its premiered but I would say that this film is a bit bigger than Spidey with WB playing things a bit differently.

Well in this day and age there's always leaks. I'm pretty sure this movie is review-proof though :)

Well in this day and age there's always leaks. I'm pretty sure this movie is review-proof though :)

I think so too. And you know some critics will tear it apart, but I won't care. :pfft:

Josh, got my Hobbit glasses today. Now I don't want to open them up! :lol

Nice! I think I will keep mine sealed assuming I get them.

I want to know what my collectible gift is going to be for this AMC LOTR extended edition showing.

Hopefully it's something good.

They have a pouch or something with them. I'm hoping I get another pair at the movie. :D

That's cool. You can not get those online. They won't be given away at theaters from what I've read.

I want to know what my collectible gift is going to be for this AMC LOTR extended edition showing.

Hopefully it's something good.

They showed the lanyard on on Facebook today but my guess is the gift is a trilogy poster.

That's cool. You can not get those online. They won't be given away at theaters from what I've read.

I was thinking that for the midnight showing, they had just the glasses by themselves. They say they'll be handed out in select theaters. Doesn't matter either way. I probably won't open these. I should've bought two. :lol

They showed the lanyard on on Facebook today but my guess is the gift is a trilogy poster.

I think the lanyard is your pass to get into see all three movies since there's at least an hour inbetween each one. I saw the badge on the Cinemark site, where do they show the lanyard?

Edit: Just seen the AMC badge for the lanyard! I'm jealous! Much nicer than the Cinemark one!

Last edited:

I think so too. And you know some critics will tear it apart, but I won't care. :pfft:

Maybe a few comparing it to LOTR saying it don't hold up. But i don't foresee many.

Most will probably be on this site:rotfl

Back