The Official "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" movie thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Official "The Hobbit" movie thread

Word is, there's going to be plenty of footage. Can't wait to see Frodo, Bilbo, Gandalf and Gollum again after all these years as well as new characters like Martin Freeman Bilbo and the dwarves.

I wonder if they'll "recreate" this scene from the Fellowship for the Hobbit except with Freeman in his place. It creates somewhat of a continuity error now.

bfotrprologue9.jpg

bfotrprologue5.jpg

Yeah, they'll put that in there. Its the finding of the ring by Bilbo it will be in The Hobbit.

Never know, they might just insert that footage into The Hobbit. :lol

They did with Return of the King where Deagol reaches into the lake to grab the ring (that footage of reaching into the lake was in the Fellowship also). Of course, that's a hand, not a face or an actor.

Knowing Jackson though, he'll probably replicate it perfectly, movement to movement, right down the the actual wardrobe Ian Holm sports.

7:30 my time, still no sign of a trailer. (GMT) I'm really poor at timezones so maybe I have a bit longer to go..

This may not be popular but I hope Jackson includes the refilmed finding of the Ring from The Hobbit into future releases of FOTR, including a new Gollum in the Mines of Moria scene that matches the design from TTT and ROTK. Not drastic Vader screaming "NOOOO!" changes just slight tweaks to match up with the already outstanding continuity the films posses.

PS Half an hour until the trailer hits! :)

This may not be popular but I hope Jackson includes the refilmed finding of the Ring from The Hobbit into future releases of FOTR, including a new Gollum in the Mines of Moria scene that matches the design from TTT and ROTK. Not drastic Vader screaming "NOOOO!" changes just slight tweaks to match up with the already outstanding continuity the films posses.

No, no, DO NOT WANT.

Leave it be.

it is spectacular - loving every second of that trailer. 1 year will be a long wait, but worth it!

what the............... wheres everyone watching this?:mad:

Yeah, its working for some and not others. I'm one its not working for yet. :lol

Back