The Official "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" movie thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Official "The Hobbit" movie thread

Can't wait!!

Anybody saw the full pic?

1220-the-hobbit-still.jpg

Love it :rock

online ;) 2pm Sydney time ;)

Thanks!.........

Edit - And by the way...not that I have an issue with it, but after hearing so many comments about how much Martin Freeman's Bilbo looks like a younger version of Ian Holmes' Bilbo...I just want to say that, to me, Martin Freeman's Bilbo looks more like an older Pippin.

Edit 2 - Strike that...he looks like an older Merry/Pippin love child.

Last edited:

So 10pm for us east coasters. Where is this streaming on, what site?

Why does it have to be a stream? Why not just release the damn thing?

If its on Apple Trailers it won't stream but can be downloaded.

The trailer for director Peter Jackson's upcoming film based on J.R.R. Tolkien's classic fantasy novels will make its worldwide premiere on Tuesday, the studio announced today.

A 15-minute satellite feed of the trailer for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey will stream at 10 p.m. ET/PT and again on Wednesday 9 a.m. ET/PT.

Jackson is bringing back most of his cast from the hit trilogy franchise, The Lord of the Rings, including Ian McKellan as Gandalf, Elijah Wood as Frodo, Andy Serkis as Gollum, Orlando Bloom as Legolas and Cate Blanchett as Galadriel. Martin Freeman, from the British version of Ricky Gervais' The Office, has come onboard in the title role of Bilbo Baggins.

The Hobbit will hit theaters next December.

The trailer for director Peter Jackson's upcoming film based on J.R.R. Tolkien's classic fantasy novels will make its worldwide premiere on Tuesday, the studio announced today.

A 15-minute satellite feed of the trailer for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey will stream at 10 p.m. ET/PT and again on Wednesday 9 a.m. ET/PT.

Jackson is bringing back most of his cast from the hit trilogy franchise, The Lord of the Rings, including Ian McKellan as Gandalf, Elijah Wood as Frodo, Andy Serkis as Gollum, Orlando Bloom as Legolas and Cate Blanchett as Galadriel. Martin Freeman, from the British version of Ricky Gervais' The Office, has come onboard in the title role of Bilbo Baggins.

The Hobbit will hit theaters next December.
15 minutes!?!?! I wanna see, did that info have any news on where to watch if you can?

The Hobbit trailer will premiere today at 7 PM PST/ 10 PM EST on trailers.apple.com/trailers

Back