The Official "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" movie thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Official "The Hobbit" movie thread

Is anyone else aware of this banter-history between woodsy and FrodoEyes? I'm not. Plus I certainly don't find it very interesting to read about. Maybe it is just me? :dunno

It's all good. Woodsy likes it up his Bagend Hobbit hole too...probably! Come on guys let's get back to talking about this film!

:lol I really couldn't care less who you're married to, but if you want people to think you're a guy, then start acting like one..... and I don't think these little "drama queen" comments of yours are helping your cause. :dunno As for my apparent problems with you lifesytle....really?

How is it that someone who considers himself to be intelligent can't seem to figure out my problem with him has nothing to do with his lifestyle and everything to do with his complete lack of integrity? :confused: And yes, deliberately branding someone a "homophobe" when you know it's a lie....is my idea of a person with some serious integrity issues.:lecture

Maybe i have these little 'drama queen' comments because i have to defend myself against posts like this all the time.
I'm just trying to find out why you like winding me up so much, and yes homophobia popped into my head as an idea, as it happens. If you deny that, then no-ones happier than me!

I also don't consider myself to be intelligent! :lol

So you admit you have a problem with me? This is what i'm trying to get to the bottom of, and rather than slug it out here perhaps you'd like to shoot me a PM explaining this and maybe we can try to work it out? I don't like confrontation and have never come across it, apart from here. Integrity, you say? Well, whenever you bring that issue up, i try to defend myself as best as possible, only for you to come straight back at me for something else.
Sod it, i've had enough. I've come across alot of jerks on this forum down the years and i've had enough of it. I don't need to keep logging onto it and coming back. It's taking away from the discussion and frankly i'm embarrased that everyone else on this forum has to read it when they'd rather read about the topic of the thread. Being a drama queen? Probably, but i don't give a _____* what you think.

Think you could've saved that for a PM FrodoEyes. No point having another thread on this forum degenerate into an open slanging match. I hope the other guy doesn't respond in kind as it's just pointless bickering. Rise above it mate.

Yeah FrodoEyes, I am getting kind of tired of seeing this thread pull up on my subscription list only to have to read about some supposed feud that I don't think anyone even notices but the two of you.... and noone cares about.

Moving on....

Think you could've saved that for a PM FrodoEyes. No point having another thread on this forum degenerate into an open slanging match. I hope the other guy doesn't respond in kind as it's just pointless bickering. Rise above it mate.

Even if he does, it's over. We won't be troubling this thread any more, i promise. As for the PM, i've said what i wanted to, so now i don't care. Moving on.

Yeah FrodoEyes, I am getting kind of tired of seeing this thread pull up on my subscription list only to have to read about some supposed feud that I don't think anyone even notices but the two of you.... and noone cares about.

Moving on....

I do apologise. I'm getting kind of tired of these posts too. But hey, at least no-one cares about it so it shouldn't trouble them. Moving on indeed. :peace

Moving on indeed. :peace
Glad that's sorted then...let's just agree to disagree and get on with what we all love...LOTR :yess:.

Hope we all had a great Christmas day and we can all get on with enjoying the rest of the Holidays :yess:

Bill

Looking forward for a good Hobbit movies.

"Dwarf Training to begin in January"
:rock :rock :gimli :rock :rock

I'm very fond of James Nesbitt. I am sure he will make a great Dwarf :clap.

Let the training begin.

Bill

Well, they way will be doing its either as if he's reading it to say Sam's kids. Not him in the actual story parts of the tale.

I'm beginning to get the feeling that everybody from LOTR is going to show up in these films. Just doesn't seem right to me somehow - focus on the book.

Hmm, i'm a bit dubious about this. Why do we need The Hobbit effectively read to us from the main character of LOTR? Apart from being able to get the classic line in of 'In a hole in the ground......' it would take away from the main role of The Hobbit - Bilbo.
Why can't it just run so that you could watch The Hobbit followed by LOTR. This just smacks of PJ wanting to get back as much of his chums from LOTR as possible and have a reunion party. Frodo's story was in LOTR, we don't need him in The Hobbit.

Back