The Official "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" movie thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Official "The Hobbit" movie thread

Holm as a narrator would be excellent and entirely appropriate. :rock

That would be grand if the could get Ian to narrate. IMO that would just tie everything together quite nicely.

Nope. No way he could pull off Bilbo. Ian Holm is nearly 80 years old.Not sure he would be up to all the physical work involved (trudging up mountains, fighting spiders, and riding barrels down great rivers). :lol

Thanks for the info. I did not realize he is that old.

When the idea was for a bridge film, I could see where Aragorn would fit in nicely. But with the two films being just the Hobbit, I hope Aragorn is just a cameo. Maybe a shot of him in one of the human towns.

Either way I can't wait to see what they do. Been waiting for this for a long time. The LOTR movies are what originally got me started with collecting.

Over on TORN apparently something big is coming December 8th!

Maybe Bilbo announcement?

When the idea was for a bridge film, I could see where Aragorn would fit in nicely. But with the two films being just the Hobbit, I hope Aragorn is just a cameo. Maybe a shot of him in one of the human towns.

It could possibly be that the second Hobbit movie might stretch into a bridge a bit and he may be in it. I hope so!

Apparently Steven Fry auditioned for a part as a goblin in the original trillogy but they turned him away for being too ugly

Stephen Fry as a dwarf would be an awesome addition to the cast.

Viggo Mortensen playing an nine-year-old Aragorn would not.

Back