The Official "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" movie thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Official "The Hobbit" movie thread

it's going to be interesting to see a movie full of Dwarves!! ;)

From what I know Martin Freeman is pretty much a shoe in for Bilbo
Martin_Freeman.jpg

Martin Freeman has been my choice for years. I would love it if the rumors were true.

From what I know Martin Freeman is pretty much a shoe in for Bilbo
Martin_Freeman.jpg

I think he looks the part :rock:rock he was great in "the office" aswell :banana

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dRYG3nFY4N8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/dRYG3nFY4N8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol

Just too cool seeing that work underway. :cool:

Exactly! It brings back memories from the DVD extras in the extend edition of "Fellowship", where they showed the preliminary setup of Hobbiton a year before filming began. It's dejavu all over again! :D

Great casting choice with Freeman. Glad they chose a British Dildo Baggins. I wanna see Ron Perlman as Thorin next.
I'm getting goosebumps already:monkey5

Great casting choice with Freeman. Glad they chose a British Dildo Baggins. I wanna see Ron Perlman as Thorin next.
I'm getting goosebumps already:monkey5

They haven't chosen anyone yet!! The script isnt even done! Freeman will not make a good Bilbo!! AGGHHH!!!!!

I have never seen any of Freeman's work. I will have to check him out.

Back