The Official T-800 Comparison Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the angle is werid but the enterbay terminator is a really nice figure, I came real close to buying one but never did cause I'm not looking to jump into 1:4 scale for various reasons. I will say though that now that I have the dx10 my want for the enterbay figure is completely gone.

My pics

6983757188_a8a8a30fd8_h.jpg

7129838789_9cc07664a9_h.jpg

7130878015_1521e80a31_h.jpg

7129842951_1013f116f8_h.jpg

For the longest time I held off on getting the MMS T2 as there were rumors of the DX coming out, then when it finally did I didnt like it. I wound up picking up an MMS from The Fiend (thank you sir,)

It was this OMG photo that finalized my decision.
559156_10100605972593272_770452524_n.jpg

It was this OMG photo that finalized my decision.

You should've looked at more photos, honestly. I'm very happy with my MMS and see no need to upgrade given the perceptibly miniscule improvements in the sculpt (and there are improvements). But I've seen enough pics now to come to the overwhelming majority view of those who have this in hand that the DX10 sculpt is far, far better than is shown in OMG's pics. At any rate I think you'll be very happy with the MMS set, especially if you prefer the Galleria look over the Cyberdyne shootout look.

still glad I got the mms. would up grade the weapons that were added to the DX but with the prices on evilbay your better off just buying the whole figure lol

Nope. <--This is fact. ;)

HT tried to do Arnie like headsculpts in their MMS117 and DX10 figures but they failed. I don't understand what there is to argue about.
Even the headsculpt of the DX13 prototype looks better than the DX10 even thought they seem to be similar.

You should've looked at more photos, honestly. I'm very happy with my MMS and see no need to upgrade given the perceptibly miniscule improvements in the sculpt (and there are improvements). But I've seen enough pics now to come to the overwhelming majority view of those who have this in hand that the DX10 sculpt is far, far better than is shown in OMG's pics. At any rate I think you'll be very happy with the MMS set, especially if you prefer the Galleria look over the Cyberdyne shootout look.

yes I agree and the clothes on the dx are really bad in opinion...

I would buy the MMS117, the DX10 and the DX13. Sell the other heads and only keep both DX13 heads. Then make a recast of the cleaner less BD head, fill the narrow gaps and make two recasts of it for MMS 117 and DX10. Paint them and it's done.

The MMS117 and the DX10 heads are clearly not done to Arnie's likeness, but the DX13 looks like spot-on Arnie! This is a Fact!

HT tried to do Arnie like headsculpts in their MMS117 and DX10 figures but they failed. I don't understand what there is to argue about.
Even the headsculpt of the DX13 prototype looks better than the DX10 even thought they seem to be similar.

:lol:lol:lol

What a nutter..

DX10 is a great likeness, you really have to own it/see it in person to know.

e89vmt.jpg

Dont forget this classic from Diamond Select... 18 inches of pure movie accurate termie-ness!!!!
Dizzy

Man, those bring back memories. I remember I had that Endo with the "Techno-Punch" and my friend dog chewed off one of his arms. I was soo pissed and upset and my friend acted like it was no big deal. I punched him.

Back