The Official SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate Pikachu!!! :cuss

Gotta hand it to you Q, you whipped-up on me something fierce tonight :lol I think that Kirby is a bit too bouyant to combat that lightning attack.

:rotfl

I thought you had me on that sudden death (I think it was on the F-Zero stage) when we both went flying off the board. Miraculously, you flew faster than I :monkey3 :lol

I have a friend who does pretty well with Kirby. His strategy is basically float out of the way and let the 3 others duke it out, then nonchalantly drop in with a brick. That strategy doesn't work much on me though, 'cause I pika that pink ++++er's ass down to the ground every time.

Kirby is great in 3+ Brawls... and one on one against some players. But he's too bouncy against the yellow rat. When its just two-on-two I'm gonna need to get a better match for him.

But still fun, hope we can do it again soon :rock

I couldn't get connected tonight... I was and had a brawl about to start. Then I got booted and wasn't able to reconnect :cuss

Guess they haven't gotten the kinks worked out just yet :rolleyes:

Still need to unlock ROB, Mr. Game and Watch, Sonic, Jigglypuff, Toon Link, and Wolf.

They're going to force me to play through this "Subspace Emissary" crap, aren't they? :monkey4

Still need to unlock ROB, Mr. Game and Watch, Sonic, Jigglypuff, Toon Link, and Wolf.

They're going to force me to play through this "Subspace Emissary" crap, aren't they? :monkey4

Sadly yes... its really not a very good game and takes a f'n long time. Especially the last part :monkey4:monkey4

I think a few of them I did unlock earlier, but the easiest/quickest way for Wolf, and Toon Link is completing the game. The link Nash posted really helps to know what you have to do.

I managed to unlock every character with minimal work :rotfl:rotfl

If any of you have a 4 year old, let him play all day on brawl mode and you'll get all the characters too. :lol:lol

Back