The Official Super Bowl XL thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure did, but comparing the offensive line of Pittsburg and Washington just doesn't add up.

Seattle is going to live or die by their defense, and I don't think they will be able to stop Pittsburg enough to give their offense a chance. :peace

Super Bowl!

This is unbelievable! I can actually watch the Super Bowl!! German television makes it happen! Live baby! Rock and Roll!
I say Steelers will win!

Re: Super Bowl!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
This is unbelievable! I can actually watch the Super Bowl!! German television makes it happen! Live baby! Rock and Roll!
I say Steelers will win!

I always vote for the underdog since my Patriots are out... so GOOOOOOOO SEATTLE :angelsmil

Today....life is good!

Pizza and Wings, the Superbowl in H.D.

and I hit 2 of my Superbowl squares!

$100 for the 1st QTR. (3 - 0) and $500 for the Halftime (7 - 3)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Holy crap!!! I just hit the final 21 - 10 (1 and 0).

$1,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana :banana :banana :banana

Man, this is amazing! $1,600 altogether....

Now, I have to figure out what Sideshow pieces I want. I'm not even a Steelers fan, at all. But, today I am!

:joy

Agent23 said:
Holy crap!!! I just hit the final 21 - 10 (1 and 0).

$1,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana :banana :banana :banana

Man, this is amazing! $1,600 altogether....

Now, I have to figure out what Sideshow pieces I want. I'm not even a Steelers fan, at all. But, today I am!

:joy
Time to do a little donation to the Dean Martin foundation, don't you find?

Thank-you very much. I have to get up at 5 in the morning to go to work, but, I am on such an adrenaline rush right now, no way I could try to go to sleep.

This is one amazing feeling.

Coffee is on me tomorow at work.

:D

Is it just me, or were the commercials more entertaining than the Super Bore?

Bah, take away that one non-touchdown by Rothlesburger and the bad call on the 'hawks first touchdown and could easily have gone the other way. Oh well...

Though I wanted the Steelers to win, I totally agree that the offensive PI was a bad call.

But oh well, STEELERS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana :joy :banana :joy

KAOSINLA said:
Somebody should fly to Seattle to perform the Heimlich maneuver!!!!

Sorry, but that was FAR from a choke. Pitt played a crappy game as well but just made 1-2 more plays. It sucked by BOTH teams. And how much does it cost these days to buy a Ref? I am sure Pitt knows.

Back