The OFFICIAL Silver Screen Edition Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSE London After Midnight PF
SSE London Aftermidnight 1:6

I had a bunch more, but I sold them. :(

WM1.jpg

LAM.jpg

F3.jpg

Drac1.jpg

Man I regret selling those 3....

Last edited:
Old picture here from my score at last years Spooktakular...will get some new photos with Dracula, Wolfman and the Mummy.

IMG_0083.jpg

Evan

I don't have any yet but I may have to plan ahead money wise for next years spooktacular and take advantage of the LAM discount (of course thats if they still have more.)

occulum, you just made me feel worse for missing out on the glory days of Sideshow. :monkey2 Seeing all those great pieces together makes me and my modern horror collection feel very inadequate :monkey2

Great thread, keep the pics coming, and I'll keep the tears flowing! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I gotta get me an SSE Wolfman. And I really wish I had an SSE LAM. I got a color one for $100, I figured with such a bargain it would make it a fair trade off, but it's just not the same. Missing out on that SSE Mummy makes me cry too. Maybe they'll do a PF Ardeth Bay and I can get that one in SSE. *sigh* Great pics guys.

I posted these two days ago in the Spooktacular thread, but many may have missed them. They aren't MaulFan good, but I must say these have been the best pics I've taken in a long while. They were at least good enough to finally push Pix enough to buy his Grail.

So without further ado, I give you my very first PF:

imgp2931mu0.jpg

imgp2932ih9.jpg

imgp2936pw6.jpg

imgp2937zr9.jpg

imgp2938ou3.jpg

imgp2940cm5.jpg

imgp2941np8.jpg

And my new avatar and favorite pic of the bunch:

imgp2943wh7.jpg

These pics are about 3 years old, and they're not very good but my "Vampyre" is currently in the middle of a body swap so I can't take any new pictures of him yet.

collection366.jpg

collection367.jpg

collection368.jpg

collection369.jpg

collection377.jpg

collection378.jpg

collection379.jpg

collection380.jpg

I have neglected the SSE Monsters for far too long.... after seeing these wonderful pics, I know I am going to have to track them down for myself. Damn you all....:lol

Back