The OFFICIAL Silver Screen Edition Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my LAM on the base. It was hard work as I did not want to break it.
Here are a few pics of my first SSE.
lam2.jpg

lam1.jpg

Last edited:
Well my Wolfman just arrvied....that sure was quick!! Sorry that they turned out dark. I didn't want to use a flash and I live in Seattle where it's grey and gloomy and no sunlight. Plus all I have is a chandelier for light, so I did the best with what I had.

I have to say it's a very nice PF. The wool pants and shirt are very well done!!

Wolfman-8.jpg
Wolfman-7.jpg

Wolfman-6.jpg
Wolfman-1.jpg

Wolfman-2.jpg
Wolfman-3.jpg

Maybe if we ever get some sunshine again, I will try and take more pics.

I still think the stop motion clip of him changing is soooo cute... nice figure :D

Well my Wolfman just arrvied....that sure was quick!! Sorry that they turned out dark. I didn't want to use a flash and I live in Seattle where it's grey and gloomy and no sunlight. Plus all I have is a chandelier for light, so I did the best with what I had.

I have to say it's a very nice PF. The wool pants and shirt are very well done!!

Wolfman-8.jpg
Wolfman-7.jpg

Wolfman-6.jpg
Wolfman-1.jpg

Wolfman-2.jpg
Wolfman-3.jpg

Maybe if we ever get some sunshine again, I will try and take more pics.

Thanks Jen Nice pics. :) Keep them coming everyone!:D

I had the Frank PF SSE, and sold it for the vastly superior Bride Monster. Nice pick-up on ol' Wolfie Jen, he is a beaut!

Here is a pic of an older display I had with him --- he's still being set up in his new home:

SideshowSSEWolfman010.jpg

Thanks for sharing your pics everyone.

As much as I love classic monsters, I still haven't picked one up. I wouldn't know where to display them in my major collection of LOTR & SW. So, I have to live vicariously through you all.

I look forward to seeing more pics.

Thanks for sharing your pics everyone.

As much as I love classic monsters, I still haven't picked one up. I wouldn't know where to display them in my major collection of LOTR & SW. So, I have to live vicariously through you all.

I look forward to seeing more pics.

Zoomaround, Once you jump on the Silver Screen Bandwagon, There is NO turning back!!!!!:rotfl Glad you like the thread buddy. :)

Last edited:
2pqkiom.jpg

Yeah, I know, I used this pic last year, but hey, I ate the cane, so just cop it sweet.

Back