The OFFICIAL Silver Screen Edition Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2pqkiom.jpg

Yeah, I know, I used this pic last year, but hey, I ate the cane, so just cop it sweet.

Love that pic Creecher.:lol

Love the pics in this thread.... :rock:rock:rock

I just wanted to personally thank all of you for pulling me into the SSE bandwagon. I'm now officially addicted. I have 5 SSE items coming my way and I know it is only the beginning. :lol

My paypal account may hate it, but seriously.... thank you guys. :D

Got a Wolfman SSE PF today!! I repainted the eyes, touched up the face and hair, also did the nails and feet a bit too. Just wanted more contrast on the teeth, eyes and nails than it originally came. Hope you guys like it.

DSCN3713.jpg

DSCN3714.jpg

DSCN3717.jpg

Me too man!! It really is quite a nice piece, it grows on me more and more as I look at it. Especially now that I gave it some more depth of color, even with the gray scale. Now I just need to get Dracula, Frank, Bride, Phantom and LAM to go with him. :lol

Out of all of those choices get the Frankenstein from Bride, it is absolutely amazing! :frank

One of the best PFs I have owned. :clap

I'm on the wait list for the SSE set, so hoping I get a conversion. If I don't. I'll track down the color set on Ebay and paint them SSE. :rock

That is the perfect version of the Monster IMO, very well done by Sideshow.

I canceled my orders for the SSE Franky & Bride w/ base. Good luck to anyone on the wait list !

I canceled my orders for the SSE Franky & Bride w/ base. Good luck to anyone on the wait list !

Gee...I hope that I get converted for a Frank..I got an order in for the Bride SSE, but, didn't get in in time for a Frank...And, I only put a waitlist in about 2 days after it sold out...So, I could be hoping against hope..:monkey2

Wonder if the SSE Bride and Frank will be shipping early or late this quarter?? Hopefully in the next newsletter or two will say something in the "coming in the next 30 days..".

sse 1/6 figures

dracula
frankenstein
creature from the black lagoon
phantom of the opera
wolfman
london after midnight
max shreck as vampyre

Gee...I hope that I get converted for a Frank..I got an order in for the Bride SSE, but, didn't get in in time for a Frank...And, I only put a waitlist in about 2 days after it sold out...So, I could be hoping against hope..:monkey2

I got coverted probably close to a month ago. Though I missed out on both by only a couple minutes. Hold out hope man! I think more people cancelled then what I was expecting. I know there were a few board members looking to sell theirs, I would put something in the want to buy section and see if anyone gives you an offer.

YES! My wait-list reservation for the SSE BRIDE PF got converted today!! Or it will be, tomorrow actually. I never thought that this would happen! I can't remember anymore, but I think I got on the wait-list nearly an hour after it sold out... could be longer, could be shorter... Besides the SSE Nosferatu PF (someday...), the bride was the only other SSE Monster I really wanted. I was on the look out for the announcement, and then I eventually missed it. Happy that the wait-list worked for me! Can't belive that people want to part with her...

YES! My wait-list reservation for the SSE BRIDE PF got converted today!! Or it will be, tomorrow actually. I never thought that this would happen! I can't remember anymore, but I think I got on the wait-list nearly an hour after it sold out... could be longer, could be shorter... Besides the SSE Nosferatu PF (someday...), the bride was the only other SSE Monster I really wanted. I was on the look out for the announcement, and then I eventually missed it. Happy that the wait-list worked for me! Can't belive that people want to part with her...

congrats !

I got my conversion for the Monster today !

Now let's hope the Bride and base also get converted !!

I got on about 2 hours after selling out.

congrats !

I got my conversion for the Monster today !

Now let's hope the Bride and base also get converted !!

I got on about 2 hours after selling out.
Congrats back to you! To bad that I don't dig the pose of the Monster. Or, should I say luckily, because otherwise I would spend more $$$!

Congrats back to you! To bad that I don't dig the pose of the Monster. Or, should I say luckily, because otherwise I would spend more $$$!

Me neither, but together with the Bride i do like it, so i definitely want both.

I allready have Frankenstein SSE if I only want to pose the Monster.

I wonder why the SSE version of the bride doesn't have the eyelashes. Has that been discussed before? I never read anything about it. I kind of like the eyelashes on the regular version, but I don't really miss them on the SSE version. But I think it would suit her fine.

I just got my Bride today and she does have eyelashes, and the scale on them are really nice.

Back