The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format Rocketeer

Chargersfan, is that avatar pic of the prototype NSX that was cancelled?

You know, after having had a couple months of disappointments with pieces not coming out to my liking...

Rambo
Emma Frost, Etc

And just a general drought of anything exciting.

This is a great feeling to order a piece that knocks my socks off. Good on you SS!!!

Trust me, it looks good. Trevor is one of the best out there. I"m not saying anything bad about it.

I wouldn't put this one in the league of Rambo for comparison. Rambo is one of the worst out there.

It matches his Indy PF.

:confused:

This may be the most impressive PF that Sideshow has ever produced. I can't see a single thing wrong with it.

Seriously, just compare it to the Rambo PF unveiled last week. Night-and-Day quality across the board.

P.S. Trevor needs to sculpt the heads for any PF based on an actor. He nails it every time.

This is a beauty!!

Ordered the exclusive. About $40 too much imo, but it makes it easier to spend when it looks this good!

Great job SS!

Its a beautiful piece.

Definitely is $$$ for a Pf! At least the Clone/Yoda is a dio rama ofa sort! for 300+! Still SSc hit it outta da' park!!

Good luck finding this Masterpiece EX for under 500 in a year or two, depending on how many they make. Even a 1000 ES will make it an absolute Collectors Item.

THIS could be THE Representative SSC PF. It is a Work of Art.

:horror $340 :horror it does look awesome tho!! and it is pretty big I guess as well...

Product Size:
19" H (482.6mm) x 13" W (330.2mm) x 12" D (304.8mm)*

I think they have nailed this one perfectly :cool:

..... so begs the question, what went wrong with Rambo last week :banghead

Good luck finding this Masterpiece EX for under 500 in a year or two, depending on how many they make. Even a 1000 ES will make it an absolute Collectors Item.

THIS could be THE Representative SSC PF. It is a Work of Art.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

Masterpiece.

Amazing to believe this is coming from basically the same folks doing the Rambo one. :huh

The price is insane, but it's a beautiful piece. I was just planning on getting the regular, but after seeing how well the head sculpt turned out, I ordered the exclusive. Not sure if I'll keep it as I want to stick to just one license, but this one might be hard to pass up. One of the best PFs I've seen Sideshow make in a good while.

I will have to start saving my coppers. I can't miss this one! :rock ^^^^ the price! I will get it anyway.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

Masterpiece.

Amazing to believe this is coming from basically the same folks doing the Rambo one. :huh

I bought the V1 Medicom Rocketeer years ago and later sold it for...

350. Less than this costs. You do the math. But I aint selling this.

I really don't think the price is that bad considering the detail on the costume fabrications.

And that base will be pretty big.

Like pjam said, this will be selling for much more than its original asking price in no time.

Looks great but not a big fan to spend that much.

3000051_press01.jpg

300005_press01.jpg

Back