The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format Rocketeer

Wow...I'm really impressed. I was somewhat looking forward to this, but now after seeing it it has gone from a maybe I'll keep it to a definite purchase. It has an elegant and classic charm to it. B-E-A-Utiful!

I'm loving the detail on the clothing, the outstanding base, the awesome jetpack, and the brilliant pose!

Definitely is $$$ for a Pf! At least the Clone/Yoda is a dio rama ofa sort! for 300+! Still SSc hit it outta da' park!!

They should have made two lights coming out of his jetpack as an exclusive. If it was, then it would have been a grail status.

I ordered this, but i'm not excited at all. WTH.

You know, after having had a couple months of disappointments with pieces not coming out to my liking...

Rambo
Emma Frost, Etc

And just a general drought of anything exciting.

This is a great feeling to order a piece that knocks my socks off. Good on you SS!!!

They should have made two lights coming out of his jetpack as an exclusive. If it was, then it would have been a grail status.

Light up gimmick might have been cool in a flying pose but I'll take a Trev sculpt over battery operated nonsense any day.

:confused:

This may be the most impressive PF that Sideshow has ever produced. I can't see a single thing wrong with it.

Seriously, just compare it to the Rambo PF unveiled last week. Night-and-Day quality across the board.

P.S. Trevor needs to sculpt the heads for any PF based on an actor. He nails it every time.

Back