The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format Rocketeer

This is what a PF should look like.Perfect execution of the medium.

Is this the same compagny that is producing the Rambo PF ????????:duh

I can see a piece like this being in someone's theater/entertainment room. Hell, it would even look stellar in an office.

PF of the year for 2010!!! Sure, I haven't seen what else is coming out, but I don't have to because I love me some Rocketeer!!! :rock

This is what a PF should look like.Perfect execution of the medium.

Is this the same compagny that is producing the Rambo PF ????????:duh

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

It really is a perfect encapsulation of how hit or miss Sideshow can be at times.

I really don't think the price is that bad considering the detail on the costume fabrications.

And that base will be pretty big.

Like pjam said, this will be selling for much more than its original asking price in no time.

No doubt it's worth it. But edition size is key. If they make too many, it won't be selling for more and may loose value.

PF of the year for 2010!!! Sure, I haven't seen what else is coming out, but I don't have to because I love me some Rocketeer!!! :rock

:duh Yeah you're right, my bad.

I guess I just want it to be finished immediately! :D

Chargersfan, is that avatar pic of the prototype NSX that was cancelled?

No,thats a Maclaren F1 LM in Papaya Orange.One of only 5 in the World.Beautiful car!

And speaking of beauty,glad I got in for this.One of Sideshows finest.It s good to see them being stretched by Disney to do their best work.

This is an awesome looking PF. If only the Rambo PF came out with the same great quality.

Interest sure seems to be there but yeah this may = large edition size. But I think Punisher took about 30 -45 minutes and that was 400 so who knows.

Interest sure seems to be there but yeah this may = large edition size. But I think Punisher took about 30 -45 minutes and that was 400 so who knows.

I hope this has a low ES. And I wouldn't be surprized this takes a long time to sell out. It's not exactly a big character. It's more of a cult character.

I hope this has a low ES. And I wouldn't be surprized this takes a long time to sell out. It's not exactly a big character. It's more of a cult character.

Yep and thats key. It may have a decent cult following, but not all of them are willing to shell out that much for a collectible even if they really wanted too.

I just quoted Eli and now feel kinda dirty...... :monkey4

Disney .... high ES ... be prepared ... :monkey1

I think the Ex be a low ES for another reason. If SSC doesn't close off the Ex soon, or keep it running too many days, they will have more trouble selling through the Reg for the same reason Eli mentioned.

Keep it low SSC. In fact shut it down now. Shut it down! :lol

Like the character and was interested, but not enough interest at that price.

Back