The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great Brent. I like the work on the beard!

Something wonky is going on with the nostril there though...

That's really not a bad Charlie sculpt. I just can't seem to pull the trigger on him though....

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised. He's actually not a bad sculpt. The hair is Ada's style but the beard and forehead area and ears are really good.

:dunno

Wha' Happened?

I don't know,im just not feeling it anymore collecting 1/6 figures of these characters,i got kinda bored with them.I do love LOST,my favourite show ever besides Twin Peaks and very likeable characters but i enjoy the props and the mcfarlane scene recreations more.

Im keeping Locke for now though,great sculpt and paintjob and i added a whole bunch of accessories that makes it more fun playing around with.

So we now have quite a few very good sculpts! Who are we missing that hasn't been done and isn't in progress? Minimally, I'd like to see:
1) Sun
2) Richard
3) MIB
4) A good Hurley

I'd be down for all those.

We need an MIB to go with Jacob (if he happens), but if worse comes to worse I'd be tempted to try to get my hands on another Locke sculpt and try my hand at making him look a little more menacing.

Hurley would be #1 for me of those though.

My latest...

7-14-11030.jpg

Black tanktop for Saiyid?
Pink Jacket and skirt....hmmm..I keep thinking Cassidy Phillips for some reason.
Is that a barbie body on Kate?

Grey pants and pink top...Sun?

Back