The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sweatshirt is from the Saturday Toys set from a few years ago. Unfortunately, it's not just hard to find, it's pretty much impossible to find. :(

And while I'm posting, I might as well put up a few more pictures. This is what you might call a mini-mini photo-story. Behold, the mystery of the black smoke revealed!:

P1000023.JPG
P1000024.JPG
P1000025.JPG

Also known as Watch Out Locke!

:banana just received these pics from Rismo, he has re painted the medicom Jack for me and painted up the Andy B Locke for me also so here you go :D

jack1.jpg

jack2.jpg

jack3.jpg

locke.jpg

That's the best Locke paint up I've seen so far. I need to get ahold of Rismo and have him paint mine.

Thanks bud

Its super impressive isnt it, the Jack amazes me also when considering the Medicom paint job!

I think this is the best Locke paint up i have seen also, no disrespect to all the other fantastic Locke paint ups out there!

Hes really busy these days so i never see him on the forums anymore but i have his personal email if you want it bud

Cheers

That IS a solid paint job on both of those! I tried to get ahold of Rismo about a Jack repaint but never did hear back. Mine iscurrently in GDB's very capable hands. It's amazing how a paint job brings out the likeness on Jack. God that factory job was terrible!!

Anyone have a good suggestion on what body to use? I have a body that came with a Saturday toys clothes set I bought, but Locke's neck looks too long.

I still think the Lock sculpt is perfect even after seeing so many photo's of it since it first came out. So many outsanding paint jobs on this sculpt as well.

Thank you theghostinside ( great seller )
I received a amazing thing today. I really think that It's the best headsculpt that I have NEVER seen!
WOW and josh did an amazing work on the paint!
Here is my John Locke!

LOCKE.jpg

And a great pic of it to boot! Congrats!

I weathered my Jack's suit over the weekend. I should be good to go when GDB is done with my Jack head.

Then it's on to Sawyer I guess since that commission seems to be ramping up!

Then I'll weather up my Ben (still waiting on a head... :( ). I've decided to go bloody and beaten. hehehe

And then I think I'll bash together a Charlie!

Last edited:
Gentlemans Quarterly. It's men's fashion magazine. With the over shirt on and looking all wind swept it looks like he's modeling. :)

Thank you theghostinside ( great seller )
I received a amazing thing today. I really think that It's the best headsculpt that I have NEVER seen!
WOW and josh did an amazing work on the paint!
Here is my John Locke!

LOCKE.jpg

man that really looks amazing. im soo glad that you got it in and it arrived safely. that shot makes me sort of regret parting with him since he looks so good. how did you shoot that photo?? i hope you enjoy him!

Just got a few pics from GDB of my Medi Jack head. BLOWN AWAY!! Can't wait to get him on his newly weathered body!!

a2cef62f.jpg

I really enjoyed painting him! I had to hold back and not make him more scruffy than he appeared in the pilot. After all, if he's still wearing his suit, he hasn't had time to grow a nice stubbly beard yet. :lol Hense only the 5 o'clock shadow.

Can't wait to see him all done up! I'll have more pictures of him in my show-off thread in a day or so.

Back