The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay so here's Ben thus far. No head to speak of, and no word as to when to expect him so please imagine this face in the all the following pics. ;)

250px-ben-linus2.jpg

Recipe =

Body - Truetype Slim
Shirt - ACI Men in Suit 02
Pants - DRAGON (WWII American set)
Shoes - Custom Brown Leather from 7toys7
Bag - Custom 1/6 Satchel Canvas Haversack from 7toys7
Gun - DID
Belt - BR Joker (he shouldn't have come with one anyways so he won't miss it)

The pants are a little big, and the shirt a little loose. I'll definitely need to do some futzing and altering to get it to look right.

I haven't decided if I'm going to go the untucked beaten and bloody or the clean and well put together...

Here's tucked:
101_1704.jpg

And here's untucked:
101_1701.jpg

And with Locke:
101_1711.jpg

Thanks for lookin'!

Looks great so far!

Ben is in the works....Andy's been crazy busy.

Thank you for doing all the dirty work regarding the heads!!

Nice to hear he IS in fact in the works, I didn't want to have to go the Ada route! Any rough eta? :monkey3

Here's mine so far,
sorry for the crappy pics,
I still need to work on it a bit!!

DSC01267.jpg

Looks very good Kuzeh!!!

Okay so here's Ben thus far. No head to speak of, and no word as to when to expect him so please imagine this face in the all the following pics. ;)

Recipe =

Body - Truetype Slim
Shirt - ACI Men in Suit 02
Pants - DRAGON (WWII American set)
Shoes - Custom Brown Leather from 7toys7
Bag - Custom 1/6 Satchel Canvas Haversack from 7toys7
Gun - DID
Belt - BR Joker (he shouldn't have come with one anyways so he won't miss it)

The pants are a little big, and the shirt a little loose. I'll definitely need to do some futzing and altering to get it to look right.

I haven't decided if I'm going to go the untucked beaten and bloody or the clean and well put together...

Here's tucked:
101_1704.jpg

And with Locke:
101_1711.jpg

Thanks for lookin'!

Looks good so far! I'd go with a clean and well put together version. He seems a bit more menacing that way IMO :)

The pic with Locke looks great by the way!

I cheated for the time being....

101_1741.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

VERY nice Keysta!

Any one have any Jack bashes? I think Rismo has one but I haven't seen any others...

C-Phan and Keysta, what pants are you guys using on your Lockes? They fit the Hot Toys body really well.

Sweet build up, my man!

Thanks! gdb Awesome paint job. One of my fav figs right now thanks to your paint job. We have to get magnus to post his pics here too. :banana

Well, still no word on a Ben sculpt anytime soon. I did get my hands on a Jack head and suit (thanks Nightcreeper!) that I threw on Narrow TrueType. No pics at the moment. Just waiting for Small_Studios to start taking heads again and hopefully I can get him in there for a spruce up. The factory paint is TERRIBLE.

Any more LOST bashes in works guys?

Only 49 days until season 6..... ;)

As promised, some pics of my Locke. I used one of those Dragon "Russel' bodies with the muscular arms, looks good on him, I think.

Seb did a wonderful job on the head, and gave him so great sweat effects too.

Oh, and if there's any interest, this is going up for sale too...

IMG_3617-1.jpg

IMG_3641-1.jpg

IMG_3558.jpg

IMG_3564.jpg

Now I understand why Ben have so many scary to John Locke. With those muscular arms I too would fear him. Has been to the gym?:D

Nice figure:naughty

Thanks for the compliment I got the pants from toyanxiety.com and the vest and water bottle I did a search on ebay for them as for the water bottle do a search for barbie water bottle on ebay.

Took a snap of my 'LOST' shelf in my Detolf.

I don't think Jack looks too bad on the Narrow TrueType. I cheated and used the Slims neck since the head is a little on the small side. A bit of weathering on the suit and new paint job on the head and I think he'll turn out alright.

Obviously....still waiting on a Ben head.

101_2161.jpg

Back