The Official Jerry Vanderstelt LOTR Remarque Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROTK arrived this morning (with a Gollum remarque), and guess what, it's AMAZING!! :rock:rock:rock

I got number #25 (also close to #24 I had for FOTR :lol), and yes Woodsy, you can have pics when it's back from the framers. :lol

ROTK arrived this morning (with a Gollum remarque), and guess what, it's AMAZING!! :rock:rock:rock

I got number #25 (also close to #24 I had for FOTR :lol), and yes Woodsy, you can have pics when it's back from the framers. :lol

Awesome. I love it when I don't have to grovel. :lol

Great pictures and thread everyone. As promised, here are my remarquees. Sorry for the poor pictures.:eek:

FOTR #27

Samwise Gamgee

DSC_0024.jpg

TTT #35

Treebeard

DSC_0022.jpg

ROTK #29

King Elessar bowing to the Hobbits during his coronation/wedding

DSC_0017-1.jpg

Hey carbo, that last one is phenominal!

What he said. :lecture Wow! that Elessar remarque is stunning. :google I'm reeling right now, but once I get over the initial shock I'll add your remarques to the registry carbo. :bow

Another remarque courtesy of Brenton [HôS from the S&F board] :rock

FOTR : Gollum

FOTRGollum68HS-1.jpg

Thanks Brenton! A terrific remarque and I believe it's the first "Fellowship" Gollum remarque I've ever seen. :D

Last edited:
Great pictures and thread everyone. As promised, here are my remarquees. Sorry for the poor pictures.:eek:
ROTK #29

King Elessar bowing to the Hobbits during his coronation/wedding

DSC_0017-1.jpg
Oh My Gawd *Shell faints*

While I (obviously) Love the Samwise remarque, this has blown me away, its all my Hobbits in their moment of glory....I'm not at all jealous, no way, not at all :sick

Sorry Woodsy, we have a new winner, for me at least !!

Awesome remarque Carbo, congrats :rock :duff
x :wave

Thats awesome carbo and i never knew JV would go to those lengths otherwise i might have gone with all 4 hobbits that i previously joked about.

Oh My Gawd *Shell faints*

While I (obviously) Love the Samwise remarque, this has blown me away, its all my Hobbits in their moment of glory....I'm not at all jealous, no way, not at all :sick

Sorry Woodsy, we have a new winner, for me at least !!

Awesome remarque Carbo, congrats :rock :duff
x :wave

I have to admit Shell, it did give Haldir and I a scare for a minute. But then I realized there were only 26 Gondorians in the background.....and there were 27 in the movie, so it's just not screen accurate enough for me..... :naughty :lol

As promised here are the pics of my Remarques.

FOTR #64 = Ring Finger of Sauron
FOTR #65 = Boromir with One Ring

TTT #64 = Saruman Head/face
TTT #65 = Eomer

Had to break this into two parts.

ROTK will be in follow-on post

2nd Post with final Remarques.

ROTK # 64 = Eomyn as Dernhelm
ROTK #65 = With King on Fell beast/Nazgul

From what I see on all the remarques on this thread Jerry has done a fantastic job keeping the LOTR Films alive. I hope this is only the beginning of his LOTR efforts, and not the end with the completion of the large Trilogy works.

efatz

Thanks for sharing efatz. You've got some excellent remarque's here. :rock I hope you don't mind, but I've re-posted these images to make them a bit more "viewer friendly". Consider yourself registered! :bow

Fellowship of the Ring : The One Ring/Sauron and Boromir

FOTROneRing64efatz.jpg

FOTRBoromir65efatz.jpg

Last edited:
Courtesy of efatz! :rock

The Two Towers : Saruman and Eomer

TTTSaruman64efatz.jpg

TTTEomer65efatz.jpg

Last edited:
And once again, courtesy of efatz! :D

Return of the King : Eowyn and the Morgul Lord and Fell Beast

ROTKEowyn64efatz.jpg