The Official Jerry Vanderstelt LOTR Remarque Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ROTK just arrived today.

597010692_4ciAB-S-0.jpg

Wow! Looks Fantastic.:monkey5 I'll add Theoden to the registry. Which number do you have? And do you have the other two litho's? If so, please post pic's for us [and provide the edition numbers], and I'll be sure to add them to the registry as well. :D

Last edited:
My ROTK is #67. I have the other two and will try to get pics of them soon.

Another remarque [very nicely framed BTW] to post courtesy of SolidLiquidFox :

Fellowship of the Ring : Samwise [#41]

FOTRSamwise41SolidLiquidFox.jpg

TTT and ROTK remarques to follow....once the ROTK litho arrives! :clap

Last edited:
No pics yet but:
FOTR #50 Arwen remarque
TTT #50 Eowyn remarque
ROTK #50 Galadriel remarque

Love me some LOTR ladies :rock :rock :rock

No pics yet but:
FOTR #50 Arwen remarque
TTT #50 Eowyn remarque
ROTK #50 Galadriel remarque

Love me some LOTR ladies :rock :rock :rock

Excellent, and matching numbers no less! :google I'll add those to the registry. I'd love to comment on the remarques [which I'm sure look great], but I'll hold off until you post some pic's. :stick

Yeah I'm pretty stoked about the trifecta of 50's. I'll try and get some pics tomorrow.

Mine have now arrived, way cool.

ROTK #63 Bilbo

And for what its worth, the FOTR one is #169, but I didn't get any remarque for that one.

bilbo.jpg

Awesome idea!

Mine are:

Fellowship, 227, Bilbo Baggins!!!!

Two Towers, 141, Ringwraith on Fell Beast!

Pics ummmm... pending hehe.

Mine have now arrived, way cool.

ROTK #63 Bilbo

And for what its worth, the FOTR one is #169, but I didn't get any remarque for that one.

bilbo.jpg

Thanks Anthony! I've added your Bilbo to the registry. You must be very pleased, the angled shot looks great.....a very dramatic-looking remarque. :drool

Awesome idea!

Mine are:

Fellowship, 227, Bilbo Baggins!!!!

Two Towers, 141, Ringwraith on Fell Beast!

Pics ummmm... pending hehe.

Thanks! It's is, but only if people participate......:stick I'm really looking forward to seeing your pic's esp. the Ringwraith on FB remarque. :monkey5 Did you order a ROTK litho?

I think that Bilbo Remarque is probably my favorite so far. It is very inventive and original.

Yeah, the Bilbo remarque is very unique. My problem is there are sooo many nice remarques I wouldn't know where to begin as to chosing a favorite. :huh
Perhaps, I'll just start with my own.......:naughty :lol

Compliments of Bosco from the S&F board. Frodo holding the phial of Galadriel. :rock Added to the registry. Thanks Martin! :wave

ROTK : Frodo

ROTKFrodo45BoscoSF.jpg

Last edited:
That is just beautiful! :D

It is, though I'm starting to question myself. I'm pretty sure that is the phial Frodo is holding, but I'm not sure if the background is Shelob's lair. Is there anywhere else that Frodo used the phial?

I'm pretty sure that that is it unless he was holding it when Galadriel offered her hand to him him in his vision.

It is, though I'm starting to question myself. I'm pretty sure that is the phial Frodo is holding, but I'm not sure if the background is Shelob's lair. Is there anywhere else that Frodo used the phial?

The background does look Moria-esque.

Back