The Official Jerry Vanderstelt LOTR Remarque Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just back from the framer's, here a couple of shots. Not the best lighting but it'll have to do for now :

Return of the King :

ROTK028.jpg

ROTK023.jpg

ROTK002.jpg

Last edited:
I was looking at my Two Towers Litho last night and noticed it has a green glow around the border, where as the other's don't, is this the same for everyone?

I was looking at my Two Towers Litho last night and noticed it has a green glow around the border, where as the other's don't, is this the same for everyone?

If you mean on the right and left borders where the edges of the parchment are located then yes, there are green shadows on mine as well. And those shadows are a different colour for all three litho's. :D

If you mean on the right and left borders where the edges of the parchment are located then yes, there are green shadows on mine as well. And those shadows are a different colour for all three litho's. :D

thanks for the quick answer dude, I wondered if mine had been printed strangely like my work printer sometimes does when it's running out of ink.

Ta,

Vipe.

Yeah Viper, that was intentional.

Actually, every piece has a slightly colored drop shadow; not runnin' out of ink though:D

JV

Very nice additions Frank! The first trueform WK or stand alone FB I've ever seen. :clap I will gladly add them to the registry. :D

Fellowship of the Ring : Witchking in Trueform [#97]

FOTRWitchking97Fritz.jpg

Two Towers : Fell Beast [#134]

jvttlitho.jpg

Last edited:
I'd actually never though of taking a photo of all 3 together....I'll have to do something about that. :D

Yes, Woods, you should!

JV

PS - sorry for being away soooo long, but things have been busy. I am working on some Star Wars projects, but not to worry, I have a new piece in mind for LOTR that should be very interesting............... just waiting for an opening in the schedule!

That is a great idea so here is a pic of my three together...They are amazing in person!! :D Thanks Jerry!!! I may have to rearrange my collection to put the LOTR stuff by them...:lol

That is a great idea so here is a pic of my three together...They are amazing in person!! :D Thanks Jerry!!! I may have to rearrange my collection to put the LOTR stuff by them...:lol

Very nice, and I to agree......I think your LOTR statues would go better than your Marvel collection. :naughty

Got mine framed a few weeks ago, just forgot to post pics :eek:

Anyway forgive any glare, it's difficult to get a nice photo. Oh and it's number 25, with a Gollum remarque. See photos...

DSC01910.jpg

DSC01911.jpg

DSC01912.jpg

Return of the King #108

I think this remarque is my favorite of the three. Thanks Jerry! :rock :bow

Last edited:
Back