The Official Jerry Vanderstelt LOTR Remarque Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got ROTK today #37 …pure awesomeness. :horror

I think Mr. Frodo is in the same place as mine. :rotfl

dsc09402copy.jpg

Galadriel’s Blessing #19 :google

Terror over Osgiliat #17 :google

:banana

Got ROTK today #37 …pure awesomeness. :horror

I think Mr. Frodo is in the same place as mine. :rotfl

dsc09402copy.jpg

The plot thickens......:lol Thanks Tom for sharing your terrific remarque! For some reason I can't help but think I've seen it before.....:naughty

Bosco [#45] Frodo with Galadriels Phial

ROTKFrodo45BoscoSF.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Anthony! I've added your Bilbo to the registry. You must be very pleased, the angled shot looks great.....a very dramatic-looking remarque. :drool

Yeah, he looks great. Has that look of fear, envy, distaste and wanting of the one ring.

Thanks! It's is, but only if people participate......:stick I'm really looking forward to seeing your pic's esp. the Ringwraith on FB remarque. :monkey5 Did you order a ROTK litho?

Not yet, can't afford to frame the ones Ive got at the moment. I just bought a new camera, on it's way from Walmart (free delivery to store option lol). My old camera, "The Veteran" is recently broken. 6 years old and an Operation Iraqi Freedom survivor :rotfl

I will post pics just as soon as I can, first I'll do when breaking in the new cam. And of course both remarques are beautiful!

Not yet, can't afford to frame the ones Ive got at the moment. I just bought a new camera, on it's way from Walmart (free delivery to store option lol). My old camera, "The Veteran" is recently broken. 6 years old and an Operation Iraqi Freedom survivor :rotfl

I will post pics just as soon as I can, first I'll do when breaking in the new cam. And of course both remarques are beautiful!

Excellent news! :clap

Woodsy, working on photos, but for now here are my remarques:

FOTR #65---Boromir holding up the One Ring on Chain (Head and shoulders)

FOTR #64---The One Ring on Sauron's Mail Gloved Finger

TTT #65---Eomer throwing Spear/lance (head and shoulders)

TTT #64---Saruman (Head and shoulders)

ROTK #65---Witch King on Nazgul on Wall of Minas Tirith

ROTK #64---Eowyn as Durnhelm thrusting sword into Witchking's mask (Head and shoulders)

Will get photos posted as soon as I take some lower res photos...RAW pics files are way too big :banghead :lol

efatz

Woodsy, working on photos, but for now here are my remarques:

FOTR #65---Boromir holding up the One Ring on Chain (Head and shoulders)

FOTR #64---The One Ring on Sauron's Mail Gloved Finger

TTT #65---Eomer throwing Spear/lance (head and shoulders)

TTT #64---Saruman (Head and shoulders)

ROTK #65---Witch King on Nazgul on Wall of Minas Tirith

ROTK #64---Eowyn as Durnhelm thrusting sword into Witchking's mask (Head and shoulders)

Will get photos posted as soon as I take some lower res photos...RAW pics files are way too big :banghead :lol

efatz

Holy mackeral! Are you sure you have enough litho's? :lol And what a coincidence,two sets of matching numbers....what are the odds :lol
That being said, welcome to the forum efatz :wave and we are definitely looking forward to seeing your remarques :rock

I wasn't necessarily thinking Moria, but it seems to me those openings are a bit too symmetrical looking to be cave openings in Shelob's lair. :confused:

I love messing with you people!!!!!!

End the end, Frodo goes over the sea to the Undying Lands. Perhaps he has begun to find healing there, but there are also memories of his trials with the dark spirit of Sauron. Perhaps Frodo is searching for his own answers in the Halls of Mandos awaiting the "Final battle" as is mentioned in the Silmarillion.

If you don't like that answer, then artistic license.... wait, I know. After the defeat of Sauron, Frodo is perhaps in search of Gimli, "the Lord of the Glittering caves" using his phial to light his way, where the newly constructed dwarven pillars are. There you go........

JV

I love messing with you people!!!!!!

End the end, Frodo goes over the sea to the Undying Lands. Perhaps he has begun to find healing there, but there are also memories of his trials with the dark spirit of Sauron. Perhaps Frodo is searching for his own answers in the Halls of Mandos awaiting the "Final battle" as is mentioned in the Silmarillion.
If you don't like that answer, then artistic license.... wait, I know. After the defeat of Sauron, Frodo is perhaps in search of Gimli, "the Lord of the Glittering caves" using his phial to light his way, where the newly constructed dwarven pillars are. There you go........

JV

I'm going with door #1 Jerry....very cool sounding. :D

Back