The Official Indiana Jones Magazine. Now Taking Subscriptions.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. Ordered one from Indy shop as well thinking I'd end up with a special cover. Got 2 regulars. :lol

No problem. Ordered one from Indy shop as well thinking I'd end up with a special cover. Got 2 regulars. :lol

Since they have such nice photos in them, perhaps you could cut one up and make a collage or something? It's an idea! :lol

June 24/25!

Magazine2.jpg

Looking forward to the comics history. Been thinking about picking up those omnibuses.

Looks like this hasn't been selling too well....

Had a letter from titan today informing me they are ceasing publication of this title and that issue 6 will be the last.

Looks like this hasn't been selling too well....

Had a letter from titan today informing me they are ceasing publication of this title and that issue 6 will be the last.

Hate to say it, but I saw that coming. Like everything Indy, once the fervor of KOTCS died down, so too did 'collecting all things Indy' for most people.

Hopefully Sideshow is the exception to the rule and we'll still see some more 12" and PF figures...I'm sure we will...definitely PF's, I mean they're still making LOTR PF's...so...:angelsmil

Back