The Official Indiana Jones Magazine. Now Taking Subscriptions.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was at borders today and they did not have it out but had a spot for it I believe.

Yeah, they may actually be holding them for Thursday. I'm sure some stores will put them out a day or two early, though. And I'm betting most comic shops (well, the ones that will carry it) will have it tomorrow, since Wednesday's the day all new comics and Diamond Distributed items are out.

Yeah, I picked up the the variant edition cover at my local comic shop. I fidn any magazine steep at $9.99, but it's rather packed with tons of good stuff and very much worth picking up, imho. 100 pages and hardly any ads with a lot of good quotes and insight on the making of the movie.

As far as I know they all come with the standard cover with the exception of the Diamond Exclusive (at comic shops).

Anyone in the uk subscribe to this?

If so have you recived your copy yet......I'm still waiting for mine to show up...:tap

The way it looked when you ordered the subscription was #1 but I have #1 on order from Indy shop too.

This is a cool magazine companion. I'll be very curios to see issue number 2.

The one thing I'm noticing with Indy 4 is that between the magazine and the Rinzler book, the interviews are often identical. Makes sense, since there was very limited info on this film, but it gets a bit redundant...especially when you've seen a few interview on TV or what not that are also identical. :)

this magazine has plenty of cool photos!
Trev

This is a cool magazine companion. I'll be very curios to see issue number 2.

The one thing I'm noticing with Indy 4 is that between the magazine and the Rinzler book, the interviews are often identical. Makes sense, since there was very limited info on this film, but it gets a bit redundant...especially when you've seen a few interview on TV or what not that are also identical. :)

this magazine has plenty of cool photos!
Trev

Lots of the interview stuff is also from the previous DVD release's 4th disc!

Any news, guys? I STILL haven't received mine :(

Already have the PX exclusive, but looks like I may have to get the other cover at B&N...

Back