The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds worth it...I'll probably get it

Yeah you come out better in the long run with them being a couple of bucks cheaper. The only maps I didnt get from 2 were the Dark Corners maps but Ill Jedi ended up with an extra code and gave it to me so it all worked out.

Oh yeah and dont forget Gears and Beers this Friday.

I'm sure it's a good deal, but I hate fronting money in advance without knowing what I'm getting out of it. It would be nice if they at least had a schedule planned so you might know what to expect.

might not be map packs it says single and multiplayer so could be deleted chapters or new multiplayer characters or skins

Last edited:
looks like Michael Barrick from the gears comics

seasonpass.jpg

michaelbarrick.jpg

After I read the novels I gotta read the 18 comics I'm backlogged on. :lol That dude looks like he's a badass. :lol

Just saw the tweet. As I said earlier a mix of all of the above.

Here's the tweet for anyone who cares:
GearsViking: Season Pass is 4 DLCs. A mix of Campaign, MP and Horde/Beast. Season Pass just offers them up at a discounted price.

I just preordered online at gamestop and it says backordered how the hell can a preorder be backordered. I wonder if I should just cancel it or keep it what do you guys think.

Back