The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stay frosty this weekend, hammerburst, frags & snubs. they nerfed the weapons easy kills the next few days

Ah. I wondered why the head shots were so easy. I stuck to nades and the snub the whole time.

The HB is the best for long distance. Only thing I hate is the low ammo magazines. I rarely could finish the kill. Someone will pick him/her up by then.

Yea that ____ happens too but with real people. If I can't finish them, I usually give the green light, but some take it without waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the times if I using hammerburst I can get the full on kill. If you miss most of your shots then yeah you'll be reloading right after the down.

I do prefer the long distance battles over close range. I get more satisfaction from killing a guy across the map over typical gnasher battles.

Most of the times if I using hammerburst I can get the full on kill. If you miss most of your shots then yeah you'll be reloading right after the down.

I do prefer the long distance battles over close range. I get more satisfaction from killing a guy across the map over typical gnasher battles.

I aim for the head

I aim for the head

yeah I aim for the chest. Most of the times I can get the down and the kill in one clip, but Im definetly not perfect. Ive missed my fair share where I had to reload or jam my gun and I give the OK to take my kill or just someone straight steals it, lol.

Hopefully but like most game developers, they stop after their on disc DLC. I would LOVE if they release another campaign episode

Me too. I'm still haven't gotten over the fact that Skorge isn't a playable in MP. He was my character of choice. I wish Epic would release a campaign expansion where you play as him like they did with Raam.

Anyway, a new Gears game is coming. Set to be revealed at E3. Most likely a prequel game as I was expecting.
https://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/31/gears-of-war

Back