The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
done a few spec ops missions with Ill last night, more fun with 2 players

breach and clear is a blast
:rock

Hell yeah!

the upper level of suspension on veteran was a b@tch with the helicopter until we spotted the RPG :D
I blew that b@tch to smithereens!! :D

Ok, so I ended up past the submarine level last night before going to bed and I don't get it? What's the big deal about this game? Sure the graphics are nice but so they are in a lot of games. :huh

*runs and hides*
STFU!!!!!!!!!!

Gizmodo's MW2 themed photoshop contest: https://gizmodo.com/5406756/56-of-t...odern-warfare-2-easter-eggs-you-will-ever-see

My fave:
picture1as.png
That is awesome!! :lol

My comparison regarding Modern Warfare 2 and Uncharted 2 wasn't meant to argue the point, it was simply a statement. And honestly, I can't compare Modern Warfare to any other games in this genre (FPS games with multi-player and single-player campaigns) because I am not a fan of FPS. Never was, and I don't play them, with the exception of the Modern Warfare series. I can only speak for myself, but what stands out for me personally is the story and the set pieces that IW used to advance the story. I loved infiltrating the Russian air base in Khazakstan, and the oil rig. Breaching the rooms in the oil rig and rescuing the hostages was awesome. Storming the gulag was awesome, and finding out that Prisoner 627 (if that was the number) was Captain Price was a "whoa" moment for me.

Again, I can't comment on this. I've only played MW1 and MW2. I was just curious as to what you disliked about it/were disappointed with.

The setpieces are the only things that are still fresh and awesome in COD for the last dozen games. I'm speaking specifically single player, here.

customization of ur char would be cool. I love the new game. the MP is decent and the Spec ops is a fun time all around

Aus post finally delivered my Prestige edition! I have to admit, I reckon the NVGs are great! :rock

I'm about to start the game...............pumped! :banana

Woot! Made it half way through campaign, now I must sleep (it's 2am). Loving it so far, and that 'No Russian' mission was certainly made out to be worse than it was. I didn't really have a problem with it; it was kind of............fun. Yes, it's amazing, you can actually have fun in a video game! OMG! :rolleyes:

Oh btw, I'm rockin my NVGs right now! :rock

:lol

rented this game earlier today and just finished. very short but oh so sweet. loved it but so glad i didn't dish out full price as was playing it for about 5hrs or something.

amazing set peices and loved the ending.

I got the Koto statue
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/v1RbCJznURE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/v1RbCJznURE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dino, where did you get that from mate?

Edit: Probably should've watched the video before I asked that. I'm taking it you got the hardened edition and it came with it?

rented this game earlier today and just finished. very short but oh so sweet. loved it but so glad i didn't dish out full price as was playing it for about 5hrs or something.

amazing set peices and loved the ending.

Multiplayer says hello.

anyone done the echo spec ops missions yet, ridiculously hard on veteran :banghead 2 players is definately recommended.

anyone done the echo spec ops missions yet, ridiculously hard on veteran :banghead 2 players is definately recommended.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Yep! 1 & 3 are not hard at all. #2 in the other hand (killing 10 juggernauts with explosives only) is the hardest one of all. I just have that one more and im done with all of em.

I know Gears multiplayer gets a bad wrap and deservedly so but this wasn't much better if at all? :monkey2

That being said, I still had fun last night. In the end, it's about the company not the game. :lecture

I know Gears multiplayer gets a bad wrap and deservedly so but this wasn't much better if at all? :monkey2

That being said, I still had fun last night. In the end, it's about the company not the game. :lecture

Just blame it on Dee's connection everybody else does.:D

True dat!! I thoroughly enjoyed shooting your stupid face off!! :rock

Next time, if we keep getting disconnected, we'll just stick to private games.

:lecture :lol

We always seem to have an issue with large groups. It gets hard to keep a whole group together once we get around 7-9 people for some reason. We had the same issue with COD4. For me playing private is just as fun as public.

We always seem to have an issue with large groups. It gets hard to keep a whole group together once we get around 7-9 people for some reason. We had the same issue with COD4. For me playing private is just as fun as public.
I love playing private with the boys, I just want to rank up so I can get my M16 and other goodies. :D

Back