The OFFICIAL BLADE RUNNER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For any vinyl collectors out there, a 180g translucent red vinyl version of the soundtrack is being released.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Blade-Runner-Original-Soundtrack-Translucent/dp/B00BSTVEDE/ref=zg_bsnr_387647011_17[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkrKafvJDxw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Very cool! I think I may have the original soundtrack from when it first came out!

I have that too, but it's the New American Orchestra version. This will be the first time the Vangelis score will be on vinyl. And it's a gatefold cover too. :yess:

Now that you mention it, yes, I do remember! I remember I especially hated that the end credits song wasn't the same as in the movie!

Want, want, want.
Who, where, how much?

(ahem..just saw that you already provided this info :))

Thank you..ordered.

In the BR 5-disk bluray there's a must see documentary "Dangerous Days" which has tons of behind the scenes and unused stuff. There are several things that made me finally sign off on him being a replicant. There's a polaroid picture of Decard with his wife ex-wife sitting on the porch of the same house in Racheal's picture of her mom. There's also a still from an unused shot in the "kiss me" scene where Decard is standing behind Racheal and his pupils are glowing. There were one of two other things in there, it's been a while since I watched it.

yep, and his pupils reflect at one point in his apartment.
Scott clearly intended to suggest he was a replicant even if Ford didn't know it.
I watched the workprint/early cut recently on Blu. Very interesting, I think all the stuff with batty in the apartment block worked a lot better without the Vangelis score. It felt more raw and violent. But the score was missed in the more dream like sequences.

Now that you mention it, yes, I do remember! I remember I especially hated that the end credits song wasn't the same as in the movie!

Yeah, the Vangelis soundtrack wasn't released until 1994! So up until then all that was available was the New American Orchestra version. Weird.

Want, want, want.
Who, where, how much?

(ahem..just saw that you already provided this info :))

Thank you..ordered.

:lol :duff

I have mine preordered... of course. :lol

Anyone notice there's a new prop replica out for Deckard's gun?

https://www.hlj.com/product/dak37167

I just happened to run across it on the homepage of HLJ. According to some at the RPF, the person who worked on it is someone who knows his stuff. Seems to be the best for the price since Coyle replicas seem out of reach for most - if you can even find one.

It looks like Daiki Kogyo did get the details right and it does look very tempting. For this much I think it would be an affordable alternative to a high end replica, and with a little refinishing it could be made to look like one, too.

The Tomenosuke Pro die cast metal kits still turn up here and there, and while they're very pricey, you get what you pay for in the end. If I could afford to spend that much on a M2019 replica right now, the choice would be simple.

Since we are sharing... I'll post mine again... :)

f82a291e.jpg

d5bb0bb6.jpg

b2ebde87.jpg

a9de1790.jpg

9c209a0e.jpg

7179ac1b.jpg

I would sell my mother for a Deckard by Scott Pettersen.... Really.

Bumping the thread after a long time to say that I'm looking for custom Blade runner figures made by Scott - more precisely, Pris, Batty and Rachel V1. Brother Production Batty serves too. If you have and wanna sell, send me a PM. Thanks

Damn, what do you know, I finally find myself in a huge Blade Runner mood and would love to have a figure of some kind... and there's nothing out there whatsoever. No Brother Production figs on ebay, no custom sets being made, nada. :banghead

I guess all I can do now is just hope something gets produced or re-released in the buildup to the new movie.

Damn, what do you know, I finally find myself in a huge Blade Runner mood and would love to have a figure of some kind... and there's nothing out there whatsoever. No Brother Production figs on ebay, no custom sets being made, nada. :banghead

I guess all I can do now is just hope something gets produced or re-released in the buildup to the new movie.

Maybe you have not looked hard enough?

Geewhiz just finished 2 Deckard shirts the end of Feb. So that means someone is making a figure.
Maybe contact Geewhiz for details.

Geewhiz Customs: Custom Tailored 1/6 Scale Rick Deckard (Blade Runner) Shirts

I would try to contact BBKILL on his Deckard head(which is very good) and think about making
a custom. The best Deckards have come from customs. He's done 3 casting runs on Deckard, so
it doesn't hurt to ask.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/134886-bbkill-skyfall-bond-bladerunner-deckard-3rd-run-available-sept-2014-a-33.html

Hope that helps.

Ike

P>S> there is an older custom Deckard on ebay right now that
is a lot like the brother one.

Maybe you have not looked hard enough?

Geewhiz just finished 2 Deckard shirts the end of Feb. So that means someone is making a figure.
Maybe contact Geewhiz for details.

Geewhiz Customs: Custom Tailored 1/6 Scale Rick Deckard (Blade Runner) Shirts

I would try to contact BBKILL on his Deckard head(which is very good) and think about making
a custom. The best Deckards have come from customs. He's done 3 casting runs on Deckard, so
it doesn't hurt to ask.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/134886-bbkill-skyfall-bond-bladerunner-deckard-3rd-run-available-sept-2014-a-33.html

Hope that helps.

Ike

P>S> there is an older custom Deckard on ebay right now that
is a lot like the brother one.

Thanks for the info! And yeah, I have had my eye on that $211 ebay figure from the UK for a while now. And once you look past the awful head and body the outfit does seem to look pretty good, but I can't seem to find many other pics or info on this "Plan C Productions", and it's hard to tell what it would actually look like in hand. It's got Blade Hunter on the box, but I'm guessing it's not some earlier version made by Brother Productions. Has anyone else here used this for their custom I wonder?

And yeah I've had to piece together customs before (Indy, Bond, Raylan from Justified), but this looks like it would be far harder and more expensive to do with the unique coat, gun, shirt, etc. And as much as I'd love a Deckard, I'm not sure I really want to spend $500 or more on one. :)

(What's more frustrating is I actually do see a couple Blade Hunters on the Singapore eBay, but they completely refuse to ship outside that country for some reason. Aarrg.)

Hi guys, I can't believe that I missed this thread! Blade Runner has to be one of my all time favorite movies so it's great to find the thread here.

Actually I commissioned the GeeWhiz Deckard shirts recently that you can see on their Facebook page. It was based on digital artwork that I created after a slightly exhausting couple of months of trying to create screen accurate shirts! They were based on the Zhora pursuit sequence and the final showdown with Roy Batty at the close of the film. DaveJames I'll PM you with the details if this helps.

Hi guys, I can't believe that I missed this thread! Blade Runner has to be one of my all time favorite movies so it's great to find the thread here.

Actually I commissioned the GeeWhiz Deckard shirts recently that you can see on their Facebook page. It was based on digital artwork that I created after a slightly exhausting couple of months of trying to create screen accurate shirts! They were based on the Zhora pursuit sequence and the final showdown with Roy Batty at the close of the film. DaveJames I'll PM you with the details if this helps.

I saw those shirts in Geewhizs facebook, great work. I would be interested in a new jacket or maybe a coat.

Thanks, it was a labour of love but they did a great job of tailoring such a complex pattern. I'm fortunate to have acquired a Version 2 Velvet Morning Deckard over Christmas so will soon be selling one or both shirts plus a spare Velvet Morning jacket, trench coat etc. I'll let you guys know when the figure is ready to sell. It's pointless me keeping two Deckard figures at present and there are other customs I'm after at the moment. Watch this space!

Back