The OFFICIAL BLADE RUNNER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here make a recommendation on what one of the better quality blaster props are? I've seen several different and not sure of the quality of one vs. the other.

Hello, I paint one year ago figures and this is my version or at least what I got to buy for paint, thanks.

20120903004059393.jpg

20120903004045783.jpg

20120903003910688.jpg

20120902194457868.jpg

20120902194352114.jpg

I did some work on a 1/6 Deckard yesterday... sadly I bought the OG Android Figure and never upgraded to the better outfits. But still, for the time it's still not too bad.

The head is just an Sideshow Indy (in case it wasn't obvious) with resculpted hair and repainted.

decka.jpg

deckb.jpg

deckd.jpg

deckc.jpg

Trevor has sculpt the best Ford until now...good paintjob galactiboy

This needs to be in here too....even though it has its own thread.

I think the wet look Roy is a stunning sculpt, better than the
dry even. Great Job by Scott AKA Velvet Morning.

Roywet1.jpg

Looks good on the TTM-19 but it doesn't have the painted tattoos.

Thanks zenonithus :)

Well, a few weeks ago I did a review of my paintjob

These are my last pics. This is the actual look :D

4404370810_f9596dc29c_o.jpg

4403605269_8c9db0b73b_o.jpg

4404370994_22a9581551_o.jpg

I never settle for the first attempt in many of my works. I do that many times. I also happened with my repaint michael jackson thriller figure and finally got the look I wanted.
Looks great that's the way I want mine to look:)
Was that the indy spare head from the sideshow rotla set?

In the BR 5-disk bluray there's a must see documentary "Dangerous Days" which has tons of behind the scenes and unused stuff. There are several things that made me finally sign off on him being a replicant. There's a polaroid picture of Decard with his wife ex-wife sitting on the porch of the same house in Racheal's picture of her mom. There's also a still from an unused shot in the "kiss me" scene where Decard is standing behind Racheal and his pupils are glowing. There were one of two other things in there, it's been a while since I watched it.

In the BR 5-disk bluray there's a must see documentary "Dangerous Days" which has tons of behind the scenes and unused stuff. There are several things that made me finally sign off on him being a replicant. There's a polaroid picture of Decard with his wife ex-wife sitting on the porch of the same house in Racheal's picture of her mom. There's also a still from an unused shot in the "kiss me" scene where Decard is standing behind Racheal and his pupils are glowing. There were one of two other things in there, it's been a while since I watched it.

:exactly::wink1:
but the paper unicorn is enough to understand...is a clear message.

Back