The OFFICIAL BLADE RUNNER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet they will do a prequel. Not sure if that is the way to go, but if they do I hope they do it from the famous quote "attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion", just thinking about that and the image that it conjures up, gives me goosebumps.

And of course, hopefully this will free up any licensing issues, so we can get our hands on some goddamn Hot Toys goodness of a Deckard figure and Spinner car.

Glad ya mentioned it, because

there is NO ____ing way

HT won't make a Spinner Car! :lecture

I'm actually more interested in a Roy Batty than Deckard. I want both, but I'd like to see Batty first. I'd also like Pris before Rachel.

I agree, abake. I'm glad to see they're going for something new instead of pooping all over the original. Perhaps take it further into the future? I think I remember reading that the novel featured an empty world, with most of the inhabitants gone to offworld colonies. But Scott(?) felt that would be way too depressing so he went the other way and went with overpopulated. Maybe in this new one they could explore the world being empty.

I wouldn't mind a crossover of the Blade Runner world and the ALIEN world. It's been suggested that both movies take place in the same.

No, not the Aliens themselves, but the same universe.

That's right, both the Nostromo and the Spinners used the same data screens with the "PURGE" text. But Ridley can go either way with it. Same future, different future, whatever.

Hi there!

I'm so happy with my bashed Deckard figure I just wanted to share some pics here:

- Head is Buddylee's amazing sculpt painted by myself
- Overcoat, gun and jacket are from Brother Productions
- Shirt, tie and shoes are Spenser's (great work Spenser!)
- Pants are unknown, bought in Ebay
- Body is an HT narrow shoulders

RickDeckard016.jpg

RickDeckard017.jpg

RickDeckard007.jpg

RickDeckard018.jpg

Aneses looks good but the PICS. are making the skin tone look a little to orange.Are you maybe using too much flash?Maybe can you take PICS. using natural light cause i really would like to see your finished result bro!You always do GREAT WORK!^_^

Aneses looks good but the PICS. are making the skin tone look a little to orange.Are you maybe using too much flash?Maybe can you take PICS. using natural light cause i really would like to see your finished result bro!You always do GREAT WORK!^_^

Thanks!
I have a red bulb in that room :)
Some more pics:

RickDeckard064.jpg

RickDeckard058.jpg

RickDeckard062.jpg

Back