The Official 24 season 5 thread *will be spoilers eventually*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ChrisfromSideshow said:
I also thought the same thing...but I think what frustrated me the most last night was the 'trusting' of Miles. Ugh...Cloe needs to take him out. hah

Absolutely. Why didn't she bring him into the room with her, Chloe and Bill and say "this is how it is , now sit down and shuttup till its over" Now Jack has to cap Miles and Logan.

There is no way Jack would have ever let that recording out of his sight.

Other than that, great ep.

So Jack can upload satellite imagery, conferences, and the McDonald's Extra Value Meal, all to his PDA; and he didn't make a copy!? :google

Hmmmm......................................... :confused:

I also thought "Play the damn tape over the phone to everyone at CTU!" and then later "Play the damn tape now that you're back at CTU!"

I mean, come on!

Still, LOVE the ep!

I SO wanted the pres to off himself.

I thought Logan committing suicide was too obvious. I want him to go on a killing spree or something. Or more likely be assassinated by the mysterious collective he's reporting to.

Well, as of today they have added a bunch of Fox shows to the iTunes store, including 24!! I can now download and watch season five without waiting until the DVD in December. Now I have a lot of catching up to do before I can go back and actually read this thread...

Darklord Dave said:
I thought Logan committing suicide was too obvious. I want him to go on a killing spree or something. Or more likely be assassinated by the mysterious collective he's reporting to.

Yeah man I thought for sure he was going to waste Mike Novek and Martha, that guy deserves an Emmy for the way he has played President Logan from last year till now. Also 24 has my respect for the Robocop OCP connection. :chew

Back