The Official 24 season 5 thread *will be spoilers eventually*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was rather surprised to see Chloe show some other emotion other than looking angry all the time.

I love Chloe more! Hopefully Sam will buy it soon too - he's a good bureaucratic villain.

There were a few surprises that episode for me.

I thought Weller's character was targetted by Mark Marcus, but when Mark boy pulled out a canister, I thought 'whoa.. this is gonna be scary'.

oh and I really wanted to see what went on with this guy wiping out Lynn's card, so I watched the screen intently when his face appeared on the CTU security monitor, and I saw the guy's name saying he was called Mark Marcus.

:rolleyes:

At least Edgar gets to hang out with his mom now :monkey2

Two great episodes Monday Night.

Poor Edgar...

Carrie too. She gets fired by Lynn, gets re-instated only to get killed anyway.

:(

Where I had pretty much no emotional reaction to Edgar, this last episode just about brought me to tears.

Poor L and T.

it's so .. tragic! :monkey2

I cannot imagine what will happen to Henderson now. I think prison. Prison.
forget this shoot and finish him off. He has to live.

It seems he is. They say so on the official 24 site.

List of important deaths:

1. David Palmer
2. Michelle Almeida
3. Edgar Stiles
4. Tony Almeida

Oh man... :sick

Got a link to the official site please? I'm not sure, if I have been there or not to be honest.

Thanks. Yea, I have that bookmarked in my faves already.

I guess Tony is dead.

At least 24 is a show that still can kick ass and keep our attention!!! *cough* LOST *cough*:monkey1
Awesome episode..... as always.:D

Tonight's episode (April 3) was great for action but lacking in the suspense.

24 is becoming a bit mundane with the suspense, or rather it's falling into the shadow of its earlier seasons, instead of rising above. So, the show is still greatt!! ... just not what it could be.

Next season better move away from CTU. At the start of this season I thought "oh boy! 24 is following Jack around outside of CTU in some sort of intense non-terrorist story!" only to witness it fall back into CTU. Jack's a character people can feel for (and how!), but CTU is a faceless agency which is losing its excitement.

If Bill Buchanan gets to kill the badguy this season, or a new agency springs from CTU, that will make it really awesome.

oh oh! or Jack gets physically crippled, goes back to DoD and becomes involved in planning while Curtis becomes the head of field ops. That'd be exciting.

Last edited:
SPOILERS for Day 5 10 PM -11 PM!

I was all ready for a joke about the same guy killing David Palmer as killed Laura Palmer, but it turns out the VP isn't the big bad! I'm interested in seeing where this goes - but my first reaction was that it's jumping the shark with this development...

24 is still the best show on TV. This is not my favorite season but it's still incredible.

Lost has indeed lost it....it's so boring now and I do not know why I still waste my time watching it.

LOL Gruson!

Well it's good to know that Lost has lost its appeal, that means that if I rent a season or two, then I don't have to think "oh crap now I'm into this show and I should keep watching it".

Dave- what joke is that, about the VP and Laura Palmer?

Twin Peaks reference - too obscure I'm sure...the actor playing the VP played Leland Palmer in Twin Peaks - a great weird show created by David Lynch. The whole mystery of the show was "Who killed Laura Palmer?"

Hey, Dave, I was thinking that last night, too! I watched Twin Peaks fanatically when it was on tv, so I immediately thought "OMG, that's Laura Palmer's killer!" (well, it was Leland Palmer but channeling that other weird guy, or something... with Twin Peaks it was hard to tell for sure!) :lol

I don't think the show has jumped the shark yet. I was happy to be led down the path to the as-it-turns-out erroneous conclusion that the VP was the bad guy. So now I'm trying to remember all the stuff that's happened when the President was on screen to try and recall if there were any clues. Probably not, since it wouldn't be that hard to hide, but all in all, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I can still be pleasantly surprised! :D

Back