The Official 24 season 5 thread *will be spoilers eventually*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And nothing like showing the teaser of some dead victim from nerve gas for next week. I also liked Jack's ending line as well it gets me psyched up for the next episode. It'll be interesting to see what happens to Walt in the coming weeks.

owned.jpg

Another kick a-- episode tonight. This show gets better and better.

:banana

I don't know how they do it, but this show just keeps getting better and better with each season.

Another great episode tonight. I especially liked the scene where Jack was able to save the little girl. Very touching.

Fantastic episode.

I love it that Robocop was in it too. ;)

Cannot wait for next week's two hour event.

Yupp, next week is gonna rock that's for sure.

Elisha will be back too. :love

my favorite part was when sean astin orders that guy to draw his gun on curtis and the guy is like what do you want me to do agent manning.

One of the best episodes of this season.

I also thought that was a pretty cool moment, Bannister. :rock

Robocop...that's it! I thought he looked familiar.

And Kim's back next week!

liked the episode, but why is Jack so trusting? He's Mr. Cynical and to trust someone that he was once convinced was selling secrets? How dumb are you Jack?!

Oh I was so upset when Edgar died :crying . He was one of my favorite people on that show. Can't wait until next week to see how they get out of that room.

Back