The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
durieux-big-boy.jpeg

For those craving for a bit of food nostalgia, Laurent Durieux created his latest print titled, “Big Boy” just for you. It will be first available at NYCC at the Bottleneck Gallery (booth #2167) starting Thursday and there will be an amount allocated each day of each print until Saturday when they release all the remaining prints. Check out their booth for prints from Laurent Durieux, Randy Ortiz, Bruce Yan, Marko Manev and more!

***A special very limited sale of the prints in this show will be on Saturday, October 12th at 1pm Eastern (10am PDT)

How long does Dark Hall take to ship? I was hoping to have Great Pumpkin Perillo by Halloween. It's a gift. I see it didn't sell out, so I feel a little silly for all my refreshing on order day...

if anyone happens to have a copy of craig drake's slave leia, padme, or by some hilarious chance, the original princess print.. please sell it to me.. i'll pay a hell of a bounty for them.. :( *cries*
I did manage to nab the new leia though.. she's nice! :)

Anyone else pick up a JC Richards Walking Dead Print?
ztd8qr.jpg

yup i bought that exact one, and 2 of the michone's with red and white look. (one for bro-in-law's xmas gift) and then one other one.

wanted teh gabz variant but was sold out

if anyone has a Manev Batman available for trade, let me know. I have a wide variety of posters and prints available. Not looking for any crazy prices though. I want to get 3-4 of these up on the wall next to each other at some point. I guess I'm also looking for Spiderman, Thor, Terminator, Xmen. Anyone have these framed up?

Last edited:
Does anyone want this Voltron print? It was an impulse buy and I no longer want it. I had bought another Voltron print so there's no need for me to have 2.

It's 18 x 24 and limited to 55. Brand new condition. $80 + shipping. Costs me $76 and change at the show.

Also....I met Mark Pingitore at New York Comic Con this past weekend. He's one of the current artists for the Garbage Pail Kids cards. I ended up buying an original piece from him. Walter White from Breaking Bad. Anyway, he was selling prints of his art that were exclusive to the show. Each print was limited to only 15. To help recoup some of my costs, I'm selling a few of his prints.

As some of you know, Garbage Pail kids have an A & B card. The only differences are the character names.
I have 1 "Weird Walt", 3 "Brock Candy" and 1 "Shaun Shape." You Halloween fans will get the reference to the Star Trek shirt Myers is wearing.

Each print is hand signed and numbered. They measure about 5 7/8 x 7 7/8 inches and are $35 each plus shipping.

Last edited:
Crazy 4 Cult is back this year at Gallery1988 with a bit of a twist. For this show, the artists have been told they can only depict the villains or the bad guys from cult films (and some TV shows) and that’s it. Pretty cool!

Opening reception on Friday, October 18th at G1988 (West), from 7-10 PM

***Online sale likely on Saturday, October 19th at a random time

budich-crazy-4-cult.jpg

crazy-4-cult-2.jpg

crazy-4-cult-3.jpg

crazy-4-cult-1.jpg

crazy-4-cult-5.jpg

crazy-4-cult-6.jpg

Back