The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clicked in for ****s and giggles, but when I added to cart, it was out of stock...

Just in case anyone here missed it. Hope I can get Great Pumpkin! :horror

Totally forgot.about Indy, spent four hours getting my car worked on.

ching-Dr.-Strangelove.jpg

Spoke Art is proud to release two new screen prints by regular contributing artists Tracie Ching and Sam Smith. Commissioned by the historic Castro Theatre in San Francisco to promote a sanctioned screening of the Stanley Kubrick classic, “Dr. Strangelove”. Both posters are 18″ x 24″ Screenprints, signed/numbered editions of 100, and cost $35 each. Online sale on Friday, September 27th at 3pm PDT

LINK

Any of you fellas into the Scream Factory poster releases? I've actually just bought some of the original art from their new Day of the Dead Blu Ray. If you're a fan of horror/sci fi check out this guy's art. https://www.rebelrouserart.com/ He is an artist for Horrorhound and Scream factory.

Extremely cool dude and is truly a fan of the art he produces. I think he would make for a dope Mondo poster. Hopefully one day they'll take notice of him. I wonder how that happens, does the artist have to contact Mondo, or?

The latest print from Poster Collective is “Hollywood Horror Icons” by Ted Bracewell. It is an 18″ x 24″ Giclee, signed/numbered timed edition (lasting 2 weeks), and cost $25.
On sale Tuesday, October 1st (for 2 weeks) at 12am Midnight PDT

bracewell-Hollywood-Horror-Icons.jpg

LINK

Never used them before, but hope it's not really a cluster when the time comes. Hope it does't take the full two hour window either. I've got an appointment at 11:30...

Already wearing out my Command R... :lol

Back