The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A van?

Fanboysvan.jpg

Not a van! :thwak

Go fish!

JJJ, $80 shipped is a lot of scratch for a piece of paper, no doubts. I just felt this one was sort of special for my household.

Not a van! :thwak

Go fish!

JJJ, $80 shipped is a lot of scratch for a piece of paper, no doubts. I just felt this one was sort of special for my household.

I know. I never spend too much more than $ $65 on a print. It is the rarest of occasions.

I have fond memories of this when I was young. So it is sad to miss it, but one must stay the course as best possible.

moss-minute-walts.jpg

Olly Moss has Breaking Bad prints titled, “Minute Walts” available now. There are a total of 6 different prints, each featuring Walt in a different stage in his life. A 5″ x 5″ Giclee cost $12 or $60 for the full set. On sale now (for only 24 hours).

LINK

They were all on the site this morning when I posted.

They have since been removed.

I would keep checking as they were to be up for at least 24 hours.

Best places to buy from that ships from within Europe?
Found Dark City Gallery and Lovercase Industry (ships from UK I think).

Any more?

Lifeversa will have a new print available soon titled, “Breaking Boss”. It will be his third entry in his ‘Materialism and Popular Culture’ series. It is a 16″ x 20″ Screenprint, signed/numbered edition of 50, and cost $30.

lifeversa-breaking-boss.png

LINK

This past Friday Galerie F hosted the opening reception for Who Will Save Us Now? – EPYON5′s introductory solo exhibition debuting new prints, paintings and spraypainted canvases. E5′s work draws from the bold simplicity of propaganda posters while integrating its thematic opposite – grandiose Baroque decorum. These challenging aesthetics frame pop culture characters, creating instant icons.

Spray-painted handcut stencils on Chinese newsprint and a print, “For Relaxing Times” will be available online. On sale Monday, October 7th at 2pm Central (12pm PDT)

epyon5-For-Relaxing-Times-Print.jpg

Epyon5-Vader.jpg

Epyon5-Agent-Cooper.jpg

Epyon5-All-Hair-Cesar.jpg

Epyon5-A-Scientist.jpg

LINK

Simon Lutrin has a new print available based on the videogame, “The Last of Us”. It is a Giclee print available in multiple sizes, ranging from 10″ x 6″ to 28″ x 17″, with prices starting at $20 – $60. On sale now

lutrin-the-last-of-us.jpg

LINK

Fans of the AMC show Mad Men (well the guys anyway) are in for a little treat as New Flesh is releasing a new print on Wednesday featuring Joanie. Plus he is giving away the original art for the print to one lucky buyer.

Here is the lowdown on the prints
Dimensions: 18'' x 24''
Run Size: 50 (Regular) / 25 (Variant)
Regular Details: 6 Colors w/ 2 metallic inks
French Whip Cream 100lb fine art paper

Variant Details: 6 Colors w/ 4 metallic inks
3 Color hand finished, French 100lb Butcher Off White paper

JOANIE-Mad-Men-Poster-New-Flesh-NE.gif

LINK

Back