The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, it's the angle on hand it's perfectly sized, used modified ttm 19 muscle body. Plus Michael isn't suppose to be big😁

IMG_3776.JPG

It's finally October! Halloween is right around the corner. Happy 1st y'all! Here's my latest Myers:
f4b04da8c6dcfd3717de629ea3c97014.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been awhile since I posted in here. Here's some Myers! Enjoy!
b5e8b1de664439d4c0c43fd87de9d7c6.jpg

61f83629a1c24af81adf5767467a51f6.jpg

f53a1e4b9c80cb538b3f04e0fc556bf0.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Holy crap! That's excellent looking Myers and the stand is so cool! Who made the stand? Nice set up!!

Anyone want a Halloween enamel pin of the jack 'o lantern from the opening credits of HalloweeN, 1978? If so, PM me! $11 shipped worldwide.

XFcsXtm.jpg

I wonder if anyone would be interested in collecting a Laurie Strode figure? I am. I am thinking of a private commission for myself with Legio7 Workshop, but I wanted to see if there would be enough interest, then I might see about starting a small run like they did with Dr. Loomis last year. Please share your thoughts!

I wonder if anyone would be interested in collecting a Laurie Strode figure? I am. I am thinking of a private commission for myself with Legio7 Workshop, but I wanted to see if there would be enough interest, then I might see about starting a small run like they did with Dr. Loomis last year. Please share your thoughts!

I'd be in for Laurie to go with Michael and Loomis.

Laurie and loomis are practically essential.

I'd be down for a Laurie

Laurie and loomis are practically essential.

I'm happy with Legio7's work on Loomis, so Laurie would be great. We need more scream queens (or any I suppose).

I'd be in for Laurie to go with Michael and Loomis.

That would be great.

That's great! Glad to see there's interest in a Laurie figure. I agree she is a must to add to our collection with Myers and Loomis!

I am in "preliminary discussion" with Legio7 at this stage and as soon as I get confirmation that they would do this project then I'll open an interest thread in the next few days or a week at latest. Please keep an eye on it and I will certainly announce it on here also. Thanks guys! [emoji316]

Back