The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2debb3d02703bae237e087f29aaed717.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice man, I need one of those. Fits nicely on that tea light candle.

Nice man, I need one of those. Fits nicely on that tea light candle.

Thanks brother , I have little bases I can do them up in to hide the candle light also. I usually make a run of 10 of the pumpkins when I do them.

Yesss, just scored a Warlock sculpt by ones! I have the rest of the body waiting so Ill post pics soon..
View attachment 290419
Now i'd love one of those nifty little syringe's that Papasmoak scored himself. I contacted Nightbreed customs and he can make some more but currently its just me and Amstel wanting one. Anybody else want one? Nightbreed is over on FB and if any of you don't have one, Ill relay your message, no prob! Check it -
View attachment 290421
View attachment 290422
Nightbreed has 2 syringes but only the one on the top works with Myers
View attachment 290423

Excellent Ones Warlock sculpt and I also have the syringe that Nightbreed makes, I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Hey guys I have pretty much completed my Myers set. I'm very happy with them all. Of course with time I am sure I will continue to upgrade some parts on Warlock and H20 figures. Here are some pictures.

MadBug sculpt, painted by JD Kim
Yunsil coveralls from the first run
Fergo Black knife
HT Chris Taylor boots
HT Bruce Banner body:
d04da474c8e9b51a09b5dfb8b0d730c4.jpg

One's Customs sculpt, painted by One
Yunsil coveralls- third run
Legio7 Workshop knife
DiD boots- upgrade soon
HT Stan Lee body
94b3661e86f6f3ebf4ec4ea570002947.jpg

One's Customs sculpt, painted by One
Saturday Toys coveralls-dyed dark blue
Knife-real metal and wood but who made it (?) received it as a gift from Hugo aka Juicemaster310. Thanks!
ThreeA boots- upgrade soon
Coo Model body- upgrade soon
8960b8d36db034969ebb4a5a469a1c72.jpg

Legio7 Workshop, Tree Designs (Yunsil) and Alex Sanchez:

DX set with COA
1f37be7ff911132c12f088e52bf954ae.jpg

Now guys I have a question for you...does Dr Loomis seem too big to you? The coat and the suit is pretty tight on him. However in the 1978 film, he was on the small side and much thinner than the later films. I wonder if I should remove the fat suit and modify the body to the 1978 look?

Thanks for looking!
[emoji482]

Sick collection Amstel. Loomis looks ok to me. I also have him (pic coming asap) and mines looks ok also. If you remember ironhed wanted to make him fat but I pointed out that Loomis was slim in H1.

Awesome set of Halloween figures Amstel!! I love your set ups. There is a Laurie sculpt floating around out there. I have one. Here's a few pics of her with my Michael I painted.

View attachment 291193
View attachment 291195
View attachment 291196

Loving your figures buddy.

5286949d203aa6f7e797f5b40cacd471.jpg

Excellent Myers.

2debb3d02703bae237e087f29aaed717.jpg

Thanks brother , I have little bases I can do them up in to hide the candle light also. I usually make a run of 10 of the pumpkins when I do them.

I would also be interested in one of these.

Had this sick, sick piece in for a few weeks now and I'm still in awe. Top class work from One.

First up Dream Sequence/Start of Movie Myers -

Look at the weathering on this guy -

Amstel here is my Loomis -

I have finished weathering my Yunsil coveralls. Really happy with how they came out, you can see much better in-hand but I have uploaded un-edited pics to show off what I can -

Much better me thinks.

Warlock with Nightbreed Syringe -

Oh and also my bits and bobs from Ones Deluxe RZ HII Myers set -

Thanks all. Still more Myers related stuff and updates/upgrades to come. :yess:

I have finished weathering my Yunsil coveralls. Really happy with how they came out, you can see much better in-hand but I have uploaded un-edited pics to show off what I can -

Much better me thinks.

Bro those turned out sick!
They look badass and I give you mad props for the
attempt using Yunsils Coveralls. It really paid off.
Very... Very well done.
:duff

Killer customs hooked me up with my pumpkin and a portch base for Meyers. Just beautiful and such nice peices... It will be a while before my Myers is done but I can't wait to show off his work some day!

Looking forward to seeing your Myers when you're done, Ray. [emoji4]

Much better me thinks.

Great, great job on weathering the coveralls!! I'm going to do the same with my 2nd set of Yunsil coveralls for Warlock Myers. I finally changed out the bodies on my Dr Loomis figure and I think he looks a whole lot better.

You've got quite a collection of Myers! [emoji482]

Back