The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if anyone would be interested in collecting a Laurie Strode figure? I am. I am thinking of a private commission for myself with Legio7 Workshop, but I wanted to see if there would be enough interest, then I might see about starting a small run like they did with Dr. Loomis last year. Please share your thoughts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be all over a Laurie Strode figure like stink on Pooh Angie. Count me in! [emoji6]

Laurie? Count Me In.:yess: Loomis turned out Awesome!

I would be all over a Laurie Strode figure like stink on Pooh Angie. Count me in! [emoji6]

:yess: keep your eye on the interest thread within the next couple of days. I am going to make it a limited edition. Probably less than the run of 20 for Loomis. Will have to wait and see. [emoji316]

I wonder if anyone would be interested in collecting a Laurie Strode figure? I am. I am thinking of a private commission for myself with Legio7 Workshop, but I wanted to see if there would be enough interest, then I might see about starting a small run like they did with Dr. Loomis last year. Please share your thoughts!

I'd like one and maybe if they reprinted loomis I'm not on here as much as Facebook to much drama here so I didn't know he was made

A Laurie figure is a great idea! My only hesitation would be that a Jamie Lee Curtis likeness is not easy to achieve. Hell, any female likeness is hard to get right. But colour me interested. Best of luck!

Mark

Yeah, that would be a tough challenge which I hope will work out! Right now I'm still in "talks" with a team of sculptor and tailor.

All these MM 1/6 figures I see, are they all custom? They look fantastic! I would definitely spend some coin to get one no doubt!

a20274bc116eaea4d0019f4b5a1311b3.jpg

H1 pumpkin casts done [emoji380][emoji316] Run of 12

I'd like one and maybe if they reprinted loomis I'm not on here as much as Facebook to much drama here so I didn't know he was made

I have no idea, but you should ask or send ironhed577 a PM regarding to Loomis.

78e69ac920f8dc7128a83ca6abcd6c99.jpg
f776584399ab36e5216b1019f8c668f9.jpg

2nd run almost done will finish painting the rest tomorrow they will begin shipping Tuesday/weds only 7 left out of the 12 run

def153788eb88440e1db4317f107965a.jpg

Heres my 2 favorite myers

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Badass Myers there pal.

Bro those turned out sick!
They look badass and I give you mad props for the
attempt using Yunsils Coveralls. It really paid off.
Very... Very well done.
:duff

I really appreciate that bud.

Took a few pics today of my Myers.
6f4b08bf87baafe68a04c9ad1796218f.jpg
65d972c4e57dce43f85c8cb5cb1b533a.jpg
a7ad2823030a9d4c45c0a38c9a605457.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sick pics.

Great, great job on weathering the coveralls!! I'm going to do the same with my 2nd set of Yunsil coveralls for Warlock Myers. I finally changed out the bodies on my Dr Loomis figure and I think he looks a whole lot better.

You've got quite a collection of Myers! [emoji482]

Cheers Amstel. Enjoy wrecking up them coveralls. :wink1:

Fantastic Warlock Myers. Seems a bit strange seeing the Warlock mask in the original coveralls tho. :dunno

It's finally October! Halloween is right around the corner. Happy 1st y'all! Here's my latest Myers:
f4b04da8c6dcfd3717de629ea3c97014.jpg

Mikey M like a pimp!!! :yess:

Been awhile since I posted in here. Here's some Myers! Enjoy!
b5e8b1de664439d4c0c43fd87de9d7c6.jpg

61f83629a1c24af81adf5767467a51f6.jpg

f53a1e4b9c80cb538b3f04e0fc556bf0.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Loving this Myers.

Where did you buy your Loomis??

It was from the run that happened last year on here, were limited to 20 figures. Interest list was managed by username, ironhed577.

Amstel filled you in pal.

For sure.

Going to look at it now.

78e69ac920f8dc7128a83ca6abcd6c99.jpg
f776584399ab36e5216b1019f8c668f9.jpg

2nd run almost done will finish painting the rest tomorrow they will begin shipping Tuesday/weds only 7 left out of the 12 run

Yo brother I'm still down for one of these aren't I?

Sid, your Myers are top notch. YOU introduced me into Creations Unearthed and I'll own a piece soon. I love that 1/6 mask!!! Great pieces.

Sid, your Myers are top notch. YOU introduced me into Creations Unearthed and I'll own a piece soon. I love that 1/6 mask!!! Great pieces.

I have one myself the mask being latex is very nice on top of i did a mask comparison to the real one very close likeness

I have one myself the mask being latex is very nice on top of i did a mask comparison to the real one very close likeness

Makes me really want a Tony Moran sculpt so the unmasking from Halloween 78 could be displayed in 1/6. Hell for that matter a nice Nick Castle sculpt so the image of him drinking Dr Pepper could be done!

Back