The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good posts everyone...keep em coming! :clap

'78
h1 set 1.jpg
h1 set 2.jpg
h1 set 3.jpg
h1 set 4.jpg
h1 set 5.jpg
h1 set 6.jpg
h1 set 7.jpg
h1 set 8.jpg

'81
h2 set 1.jpg
h2 set 2.jpg
h2 set 3.jpg
h2 set4.jpg
h2 set 5.jpg
h2 set 6.jpg
h2 set 7.jpg

Sid, your Myers are top notch. YOU introduced me into Creations Unearthed and I'll own a piece soon. I love that 1/6 mask!!! Great pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers amigo. :hi5:

I have one myself the mask being latex is very nice on top of i did a mask comparison to the real one very close likeness

Yep CU really does well with the latex masks at this scale.

Makes me really want a Tony Moran sculpt so the unmasking from Halloween 78 could be displayed in 1/6. Hell for that matter a nice Nick Castle sculpt so the image of him drinking Dr Pepper could be done!

CU has just made a new Dr Pepper mask.

Some old pics you may enjoy my friend -

Fantastic post pal, enjoyed 'em pics for sure. :clap

Another one from me -

Well guys, finally had time to post my Myers figure. I would like to thank Mark ( Madbug) for this amazing sculpt. Tom ( T-sqaured) , for doing an amazing painting and haring job. Darth Magnus for hooking up these amazing Yunsil coveralls. And last but not least Angie ( Amstel) for all the tips and leading me in the right direction on putting together the perfect Myers.
So this is a MadBug sculpt painted and haired by T -Squared. I have Yunsil coveralls on a TTM19 body. The footwear is Platoon boots from the hot toys Chris Taylor figure and the Lamson knife was done up by Fergo. I apologize for the awful pics. Will post more pics when I get a new camera.

Well guys, finally had time to post my Myers figure. I would like to thank Mark ( Madbug) for this amazing sculpt. Tom ( T-sqaured) , for doing an amazing painting and haring job. Darth Magnus for hooking up these amazing Yunsil coveralls. And last but not least Angie ( Amstel) for all the tips and leading me in the right direction on putting together the perfect Myers.
So this is a MadBug sculpt painted and haired by T -Squared. I have Yunsil coveralls on a TTM19 body. The footwear is Platoon boots from the hot toys Chris Taylor figure and the Lamson knife was done up by Fergo. I apologize for the awful pics. Will post more pics when I get a new camera.

Yeah!! He looks great!! You did a good job putting him together and I'm very happy I was able to help you out. All of us, Myers fans, need to stick together!

And I have to say this...really impressive how that 1/6 MadBug sculpt painted by Tom looks just like the mini me of the mask!

You know what? Your Myers is lonely...he needs Laurie! Hehe check out the interest thread for a Laurie figure. It's up there now. Tom and I are managing the project.

Yeah!! He looks great!! You did a good job putting him together and I'm very happy I was able to help you out. All of us, Myers fans, need to stick together!

And I have to say this...really impressive how that 1/6 MadBug sculpt painted by Tom looks just like the mini me of the mask!

I like that mask stand.

You know what? Your Myers is lonely...he needs Laurie! Hehe check out the interest thread for a Laurie figure. It's up there now. Tom and I are managing the project.

Haha I wish Angie. Right now I'm in such a wreck, I need all the money I could save :(
If I only had some extra $$$$$

A lot to search here. I started my Myers build and so far got some real good help from a few members. DarthMagnus and Madbug have answered my questions. So far I have on order yunsil coveralls and already have the madbug head sculpt. Was hoping I could get direction on anyone who can actually get the head sculpt prepped for installing on the body. I have no idea how to correctly hollow it out. I love all the variants you guys have going on.

Guys this is going to pain me to do this. I'm having a family emergency and unfortunately I have to sell all of my 1/6 scale figures. Including this one . SMH. Sometimes family comes first and have to sacrifice the little things in life. I can't believe I'm doing this. If interested PM me. Going to see if there's other ways to raise money. It cost me $650 to put this figure together. Like to get at least $600 for it.
-Mad Bug head sculpt painted by T -Squared
-Yunsil coveralls
- Hot Toys Taylor Platoon boots
- Fergo Lamson knife
- Custom Halloween stand
Still cant believe I'm selling my grail

URL=https://s456.photobucket.com/user/hugoaguirre1/media/unnamed-9_zpsadmarpwr.jpg.html]
unnamed-9_zpsadmarpwr.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that man. I hope you are able to take care of business. Good luck brother.

I'm really sorry to hear that Hugo. Hang in there. [emoji20]

I'm really sorry to hear that Hugo. Hang in there. [emoji20]

Angie, thank you so much my friend. It really means allot. I have other collectables for sale and it looks like I have lots of buyers for those items. If they sell I would not have to sell the piece. I'm hoping they sell. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Back