The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know how i can contact Moe Production? I know he sells coveralls?

You can try sending him a PM.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/member.php?u=5831

Or anyone on here selling any Saturday Toy coveralls?

They are hard to find. I got lucky when someone had a pair up in the commerce section. You can try looking there but they are no easy to come by.

Or you can just keep checking ebay. Type in 1/6 coveralls. Just check often and you never know what might pop up.

After the same thing the coveralls tried moe with no reply I guess it's because he doesn't no me ! Either way I need to track a pair down👋

I PM Moe. Hopefully he replies

from what i can gather hes a very busy man if you dont hear from him soon. send him another PM. Some of the more popular members on here find it hard to get back to every PM dont feel rude for sending the same PM again a week later. I always do it to Beto all the time :p

other option is post a msg in a thread he has started he usually replies to those

from what i can gather hes a very busy man if you dont hear from him soon. send him another PM. Some of the more popular members on here find it hard to get back to every PM dont feel rude for sending the same PM again a week later. I always do it to Beto all the time :p

other option is post a msg in a thread he has started he usually replies to those

Thanks for the info

Finally got the Myers hands in the mail. Only they sent me the wrong one. Ugh. Good thing is I get to keep the fists they sent me and they'll send out the ones I need this week.

Finally got the Myers hands in the mail. Only they sent me the wrong one. Ugh. Good thing is I get to keep the fists they sent me and they'll send out the ones I need this week.

what do you mean by "the Myers hands" are the made especially for myers for example all dirty and stuff or are they just basic hands ur using for myers?

Back